SELECT FROM PICKUPLIST

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

SELECT FROM PICKUPLIST

by Elena on Tue May 30, 2017 8:36 am

HELLO!

Could you please help me :)

I've already successfully run some iMacros, but stuck on that case and google didn't help me...

I have a TEXTBOX field which filling from a pickup list.
Untitled1.png
Untitled1.png (3.37 KIB) Viewed 110 times

It's not a drop-down list where I could use TYPE=SELECT
It doesn't take it as just a text, it needs to be picking up from the list.

If I record a macro, it gives me:
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:management_main ATTR=ID:order_release/attribute1 CONTENT=201500
TAG POS=2 TYPE=TR ATTR=TXT:201500

But it doesn't work when I run an imacro.
Could you please give an advice or direction...

Thank you in advance!
Elena

Re: SELECT FROM PICKUPLIST

by iimfun on Tue May 30, 2017 11:12 pm

HELLO!

I think you just should use Experimental event recording mode when recording this macro.

Btw you can try the following code, for instance

Code: Select all
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#order_release/attribute1" BUTTON=0
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="#order_release/attribute1" CHARS="201500"
iimfun

by Elena on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:59 am

iimfun wrote:HELLO!

I think you just should use Experimental event recording mode when recording this macro.

Btw you can try the following code, for instance

EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#order_release/attribute1" BUTTON=0
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="#order_release/attribute1" CHARS="201500"

iimfun
Thank you for your advice!
I have played with Experimental event recording mode, but it still doesn't work..
Record macro gives:
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>TABLE>TBODY>TR:nth-of-type(6)>TD:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>TABLE>TBODY>TR>TD>INPUT" BUTTON=0
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>TABLE>TBODY>TR:nth-of-type(6)>TD:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>TABLE>TBODY>TR>TD>INPUT" CHARS="201500"
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>DIV>TABLE>TBODY>TR>TD>DIV>DIV>TABLE>TBODY>TR>TD" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>FORM>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>TABLE>TBODY>TR:nth-of-type(7)>TD:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV" BUTTON=0

but doesn't work if I run macro...
Inspection of an element gives:
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="position: relative;">
<tbody>
<tr><td>
<div id="order_release/attribute1::dropdownPopup::content" class="acContent">
<div id="order_release/attribute1::dropdownPopup::content::db" class="acData">
<table cellspacing="0" border="0" class="acTable" style="min-width: 144px; width: 144px;">
<tbody>
<tr gid="201500" xid="201500" fieldid="order_release/attribute1" tabindex="-1" class="acItem"><td tabindex="-1" nowrap="">201500</td></tr>
<tr gid="201501" xid="201501" fieldid="order_release/attribute1" tabindex="-1" class="acItem"><td tabindex="-1" nowrap="">201501</td></tr>
<tr gid="201502" xid="201502" fieldid="order_release/attribute1" tabindex="-1" class="acItem"><td tabindex="-1" nowrap="">201502</td></tr>
<tr gid="201503" xid="201503" fieldid="order_release/attribute1" tabindex="-1" class="acItem"><td tabindex="-1" nowrap="">201503</td></tr>
<tr gid="201505" xid="201505" fieldid="order_release/attribute1" tabindex="-1" class="acItem"><td tabindex="-1" nowrap="">201505</td></tr>
<tr gid="201507" xid="201507" fieldid="order_release/attribute1" tabindex="-1" class="acItem"><td tabindex="-1" nowrap="">201507</td></tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</div>
</div>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

So still can't catch this event to fill that field...
Have you any idea for me?
I would be veeeeeery thankful)

Thank you in advance!
Elena

by iimfun on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:37 pm

This issue may be site specific. Therefore provide the link to the site or give a description of what happens or capture the video.
iimfun

Return to iMacros for Chrome