iMacros using links from a .CSV file.

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

iMacros using links from a .CSV file.

by karumboo33 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:25 pm

Hello.

I want to run this cycle over and over again with different GOTO url's each cyle, also, each opened in a different tab.

The different links are listed on a .CSV file. Basically, the first column has many rows of different links in it.

Also, how do I make the cycle take the next row link with each cycle?

Also, how do I make it stop after, lets say 10 times?
Attachments
1.png
karumboo33

Re: iMacros using links from a .CSV file.

by chivracq on Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:09 pm

karumboo33 wrote:Hello.

I want to run this cycle over and over again with different GOTO url's each cyle, also, each opened in a different tab.

The different links are listed on a .CSV file. Basically, the first column has many rows of different links in it.

Also, how do I make the cycle take the next row link with each cycle?

Also, how do I make it stop after, lets say 10 times?

karumboo33 on 02 Aug 2017, 23:15 wrote:Hello.

I am running this script to perform my task.

I want to run the same cycle for a different GOTO: link, which are listed in a .CSV file (1 collumn, each row = different link).

Also, how to make the cycle pick the next row?

Also, how to make the cycle run in a new tab each time?

Thank you!

Okay...!, we are now 24h later, and your Thread finally got approved...!
Yep, sorry, but opening directly Duplicates after joining the Forum never works very positively, especially if all Duplicates are all in "wrong" Sub-Forum, you could have shortened those 24h to 12h, but you missed my Disapproval Explanation:
Moderation Logs wrote:Disapproved topic “Extracting links from a .CSV file.” with the following reason"

Duplicate and Off-Topic => wrong Sub-Forum, like the original Thread btw which will be reviewed again for Approval after 24h... (Content of the Thread is about using/misusing iMacros for Spam anyway, though still "legit"...)

User is allowed to open another Thread in the correct Sub-Forum (= 'General') in those 24h. (Will not count as extra Duplicate, and would even "shorten" those 24h to 12h...)

Hum, some other Post of yours that I disapproved:
karumboo33 on 03 Aug 2017, 10:41 wrote:Hello chivracq, I added you as a friend. I need your support, please :)

=> Yeah, nice and Thanks, but no need to pollute existing Threads where I helped a User...

Your Thread got finally approved but understand that I only help Users using the Forum "a bit correctly" and who comply with the following "Quality Criteria":
- Correct Sub-Forum. (OK, can happen for 1st time Posters..., I'm a bit flexible...!)
- No Spamming on the Forum, no Duplicates...!
- Descriptive Thread Title. (Useless Terms are for example: Need/Help/Urgent/Please/Script/Code/iMacros/etc... even worse in Capitals and with Exclamation Points, ah-ah...!)
- FCI mentioned. (Read my Sig..., or the Forum Rules...)
- URL + Script + What the User has tried...
- RuntimeError.
- Neat Follow-up and sharing their Solution if solved by themselves or from other Forum...
- Same "Quality" on other Forums (for all their Threads as well) if User opened a parallel Thread on some other Forum(s)... (I monitor several other Forums with some iMacros Section/Sub-Forum...)

+ I follow some (personal) "ethical Standards" and I usually don't help Users for Scripts related to Like/Follow/Post on Social Media + Forums + Spam/Games/Votes/Captcha/DDos/Hacking... (I sometimes make Exceptions for Games as I myself gained all my Knowledge about iMacros from Games, ah-ah...!)

Well, I hope those "Rules" are not too complicated, they sound very Logical and Legit to me, I guess I won't be helping you on this one as your Script looks related to spamming other Users by Mail to me, (hum, and you need to post your Script in plain Text, not from some Screenshot), but you never know, maybe one day you'll need my Help (for some a bit more Legit Thread), but i will only help you if you complied with "my' Quality Criteria... And I think until now, you only complied with "Descriptive Thread Title", ah-ah...!

And honestly, your Qt's are very-very basic Qt's about iMacros, it took me less than 10 min to find Answers to the exact same Qt's I had when I discovered iMacros 10 years ago, you would find the Answers by yourself if you bothered to read a mini-little bit of Documentation, ah-ah...! I guess "Internet" is a bit of a "safer" Place as I stand on the Side of Anti-Spam, ah-ah...!

Well, good luck anyway... :wink:
(Oh...!, and I cannot delete your Posts/Threads anymore if you go amok with Duplicates etc..., so... => don't abuse and use the Forum "correctly" and don't spam us or I'll have to "wake up" the Forum Admin who's a "Killer", ah-ah...! :idea: )
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to iMacros for Chrome