Stop scrolling?

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Stop scrolling?

by MMX5000 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:52 am

Hey, is there a way to stop imacro from scrolling down the page? i always have to scroll back up the page when the macro done.
MMX5000

Re: Stop scrolling?

by chivracq on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:22 am

MMX5000 wrote:Hey, is there a way to stop imacro from scrolling down the page? i always have to scroll back up the page when the macro done.

CIM...! :mrgreen:

And try to select the correct Sub-Forum when you open a Thread, the 'iMacros for CR' Sub-Forum means that your Script works in other Browsers but fails in CR only... (But no need to duplicate now...)

Well for your Qt, either disable the 'Scroll to Object' Setting in the 'Visual Effects' Setting, or use an 'URL GOTO=javascript:' Statement at the end of your Macro to scroll back to the top of your Page... (... though I'm not completely sure this Syntax works on CR, if you are indeed on CR...)

Hum, and a 3rd way if you don't want to disable 'Scroll to Object when found' is simply to add a "fake" 'TAG' on some HTML Object located at the top of your Page... :idea:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to iMacros for Chrome