Chrome 2 macros at the same time

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Chrome 2 macros at the same time

by Sickest on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:56 pm

How can you run 2 macros at the same time on the same browser window?

Is that possible?

If i try to open 2 instances of chrome and run 2 different macros (meaning 1 on each instance of chrome). 1 of the chrome's browser instances crashes.
Sickest

Re: Chrome 2 macros at the same time

by chivracq on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:54 pm

Sickest wrote:How can you run 2 macros at the same time on the same browser window?

Is that possible?

If i try to open 2 instances of chrome and run 2 different macros (meaning 1 on each instance of chrome). 1 of the chrome's browser instances crashes.

FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Slow learner, ah-ah...!)

Possible...? => Yep of course...!, but start using the Forum "a bit correctly" in you want precise Answers..., your previous Thread is a complete Joke... :roll: :idea:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by Sickest on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:34 pm

chivracq wrote:
Sickest wrote:How can you run 2 macros at the same time on the same browser window?

Is that possible?

FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Slow learner, ah-ah...!)

Possible...? => Yep of course...!, but start using the Forum "a bit correctly" in you want precise Answers..., your previous Thread is a complete Joke... :roll: :idea:

Please don't tell me you're the only person that trolls these forums and helps people. IS THERE NO ONE ELSE?

It's become quite clear that you're not here to really help people, just boost your own ego. Is this your actual job? Do you do anything else with your life?

Is there any one else here that actually helps people? It seems like this guy is the only one that answers questions, which is super troubling for any forum to only have 1 tyrant that goes around calling people stupid because they don't follow some secret code of the proper way to ask questions.
Sickest

by chivracq on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Sickest wrote:Please don't tell me you're the only person that trolls these forums and helps people.

It's become quite clear that you're not here to really help people, just boost your own ego.

Is there any one else here that actually helps people? It seems like this guy is the only one that answers questions, which is super troubling for any forum to only have 1 tyrant that goes around calling people stupid because they don't follow some secret code of the proper way to ask questions.

Well, "secret code" is simply mentioned/explained in the Forum Rules, that you were too lazy to read, like you didn't read any Documentation either... :( :shock:

Reported Post wrote:Because WOW. JUST WOW. You've made this guy a community moderator?

Hum, that's cute...! 8)
(Closing Report... :wink: )
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by Sickest on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:51 pm

Yep, Thanks for answering my questions.

Cya.
Sickest

Return to iMacros for Chrome