Redirect completed Google Form to start of form.

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Redirect completed Google Form to start of form.

by jurobinson on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Greetings,

I have a Google Form that I use as a front office check-in. When someone fills out the form they are given a confirmation page with a link to submit another form. I would love to be able to write a macro which recognizes the URL for this page and automatically redirects to the start page of the form. I'd appreciate any ideas.
jurobinson

Re: Redirect completed Google Form to start of form.

by chivracq on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:35 am

jurobinson wrote:Greetings,

I have a Google Form that I use as a front office check-in. When someone fills out the form they are given a confirmation page with a link to submit another form. I would love to be able to write a macro which recognizes the URL for this page and automatically redirects to the start page of the form. I'd appreciate any ideas.

Tja...!, "any ideas"... => Yep, plenty of "ideas"...! You can first start by mentioning your FCI, read my Sig... :idea:
And next time you open a Thread, you can try to select the correct Sub-Forum, this one doesn't sound like it has anything specific to iMacros for CR only..., hum, especially if you don't even mention your FCI... (But to need to duplicate now...)

Then, well..., you need to try stg a bit by yourself, your Scenario doesn't sound like anything very complicated, then yep, we'll be a bit "motivated" to help you concretely if you really get stuck...
=> You take a little bit of 'EXTRACT' and/or '!URLCURRENT', a little bit of 'EVAL()', a little bit of 'URL GOTO', you stir..., and voila...!, your Script is ready...!
(Even if hum..., if you are indeed on CR, (that's where mentioning your FCI comes in handy...!), I think there was a Bug "somewhere" related to '!URLCURRENT' on v8.4.4 for CR that you might hit..., or maybe not..., I think it was related to switching between Tabs..., but you are not "there" yet..., we'll see and try to find some Workaround if that's the case...)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to iMacros for Chrome