Imacros .net component setup help

Discussions and Tech Support related to using the iMacros Component for .NET in your applications.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Imacros .net component setup help

by cybernoob on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:06 am

4. Copy also the other dlls from the iMacrosComponent\Bin folder to your project's bin\configuration folder. There are 10 dlls altogether. They are necessary during runtime.
5. Now you are ready to add an iMacrosControl to your form. The iMacrosControl cannot be added in the designer. Use the factory method iMacrosControl.Create() to instantiate an iMacrosControl object in your code. Add it to the form's or a panel's controls (see sample projects).

Okay, I need some help, step by step where is bin\configuration folder I could only find project bin\debug

Also how do I do step 5, I need pictures, I don't know much about .net. Can I have an example of how to instantiate an Imacroscontrol object in code?
cybernoob

Re: Imacros .net component setup help

by BGood on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:57 pm

The documentation is not very clear on this, but when it says "bin\configuration" what is really meant is the name of the build configuration, like "Debug", "Release", or whatever. So assuming you are working with the Debug project configuration, the folder you need to manually copy the DLLs to would be "bin\Debug".
BGood

Return to iMacros Component for .NET