SEO

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

SEO

by nveeravalli on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Hi,

Can anyone explain me how Imacro helps out for SEO work. I am just an newbie to IMacro, i want to understand the powerful functionality of Imacro in SEO.

Thanks
Naveen

?
nveeravalli

Re: SEO

by Daniel, Tech Support on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:13 am

Hello Naveen,

iMacros helps you to automate any work you do online. Please see this page for information on what iMacros can do.

Best regards,
Daniel, iOpus Support
Daniel, Tech Support

by HarryBurford on Fri May 07, 2010 6:25 am

The facility to automatically submit forms using imacros is ideal for submitting information to web directories etc, which is an integral part of link building, which in turn is an essential part of SEO. You can also use it for extracting a host a data relating to keyword research etc using tools such as wordtracker.
HarryBurford

by Daniel, Tech Support on Tue May 18, 2010 12:41 pm

Thanks a lot Harry!
Daniel, iOpus Support
Daniel, Tech Support

by seopremo on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:07 am

nveeravalli wrote:Hi,

Can anyone explain me how Imacro helps out for SEO work. I am just an newbie to IMacro, i want to understand the powerful functionality of Imacro in SEO.

?

I use imacros all the time for SEO tasks, other tools I find quickly get blocked for scraping google (scrapebox for example) But I find with granular controls on random wait times you can effectively scrape data from google without getting captcha blocked.

Also, use it for competitor price analysis for ecommerce stores, scrape Amazon by ID or Barcode and compare prices.

The list is endless, If you are an SEO expert, then it is an indispensable tool.

I do own the pro licence (version 8) I do also use scrapebox and scrapy for mass data collection, but for detailed scraping without getting banned or using proxies then Imacros wins.

I found a great process the other day online, for google keyword ranking checking and automation. It was in Spanish so had to use google translate to read the tut, but if you craft your search terms correctly using operators you can find some gems (off forum)

cheers, lee

Contact me for a link to the aforementioned process and tut.
http://www.seopremo.co.uk
seopremo

Return to Data Extraction and Web Screen Scraping