Extract information [DONE]

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Extract information [DONE]

by MasterXY on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:54 am

Hello,
i try to build something in imacro but i had now problems.
Before captcha Solving see i this http://i.imgur.com/ghPl7Ng.png and after successfull captcha solving I see this http://i.imgur.com/LwUMRJd.png

Now i want when the extraxt Text "Your<SP>Investing<SP>account<SP>will<SP>be<SP>credited<SP>" the same like this "Your<SP>Investing<SP>account<SP>will<SP>be<SP>credited<SP>" than there schould be a if than.
But how work this with this code:
Code: Select all
'SEARCH SOURCE=REGEXP:"greencheck.png\" style=\"display: ([^;]+);" IGNORE_CASE=YES EXTRACT="$1"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=ID:profit-correct EXTRACT=HTM       [color=#00BF40]-> This i must change in TAG POS=1 TYPE=CENTER ATTR=TXT:Your<SP>Investing<SP>account<SP>will<SP>be<SP>credited<SP>wi* EXTRACT=HTM [/color]
SET !VAR7 {{!EXTRACT}}
SET !EXTRACT NULL
SET !VAR8 EVAL("if ('{{!VAR7}}'.match(/style=\"display: block/)) {var x = \"1\";} else {var x = \"2\";} x;")      [color=#00FF00]-> But here i do not know and need help[/color]
TAB OPEN
TAB T=2
URL GOTO=http://www.9kw.eu/index.cgi?source=imacros&action=usercaptchacorrectback&apikey={{!VAR2}}&correct={{!VAR8}}&id={{!VAR5}}
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAB CLOSE
TAB T=1

After this i had an other question:
I want realaize the same like up, but i want a if than loop when a number is greater than. How i can realize this.

I think that are for you profis very easy but for a dummy difficult. thx for helping!
Last edited by MasterXY on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
MasterXY

Re: Extract information and when this is correct if then

by chivracq on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:55 am

MasterXY wrote:Hello,
i try to build something in imacro but i had now problems.
Before captcha Solving see i this http://i.imgur.com/ghPl7Ng.png and after successfull captcha solving I see this http://i.imgur.com/LwUMRJd.png

Now i want when the extraxt Text "Your<SP>Investing<SP>account<SP>will<SP>be<SP>credited<SP>" the same like this "Your<SP>Investing<SP>account<SP>will<SP>be<SP>credited<SP>" than there schould be a if than.
But how work this with this code:
Code: Select all
'SEARCH SOURCE=REGEXP:"greencheck.png\" style=\"display: ([^;]+);" IGNORE_CASE=YES EXTRACT="$1"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=ID:profit-correct EXTRACT=HTM       [color=#00BF40]-> This i must change in TAG POS=1 TYPE=CENTER ATTR=TXT:Your<SP>Investing<SP>account<SP>will<SP>be<SP>credited<SP>wi* EXTRACT=HTM [/color]
SET !VAR7 {{!EXTRACT}}
SET !EXTRACT NULL
SET !VAR8 EVAL("if ('{{!VAR7}}'.match(/style=\"display: block/)) {var x = \"1\";} else {var x = \"2\";} x;")      [color=#00FF00]-> But here i do not know and need help[/color]
TAB OPEN
TAB T=2
URL GOTO=http://www.9kw.eu/index.cgi?source=imacros&action=usercaptchacorrectback&apikey={{!VAR2}}&correct={{!VAR8}}&id={{!VAR5}}
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAB CLOSE
TAB T=1

After this i had an other question:
I want realaize the same like up, but i want a if than loop when a number is greater than. How i can realize this.

I think that are for you profis very easy but for a dummy difficult. thx for helping!

CIM...! :mrgreen:

For your 1st Question, it shouldn't be difficult, the 'EVAL()' Statement with 'match()' you are already using is more complex than what you want..., but I will adapt it once you've provided your FCI...

For your 2nd Question, it depends as well on your FCI...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by MasterXY on Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:40 pm

thx chivracq

but with your answer i can nothing learn.
I do not know the match order and how i must write that i had the right content. That was my question. i think u need 1 minute and i 1 week to find the rights answer. hope u can help me!
MasterXY

by chivracq on Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:22 pm

MasterXY wrote:thx chivracq

but with your answer i can nothing learn.
I do not know the match order and how i must write that i had the right content. That was my question. i think u need 1 minute and i 1 week to find the rights answer. hope u can help me!

Euh..., you don't have to learn anything from my previous Post, just answer my Question, "CIM" is a Question/Request as you didn't bother to read the Forum Rules... (which takes 1 min, just as answering my Question...) I won't react anymore otherwise... :idea:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by thecoder2012 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:21 am

MasterXY wrote:I think that are for you profis very easy but for a dummy difficult. thx for helping!

Post the link from your form, then it's easier to build this imacros code.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me!
thecoder2012

by MasterXY on Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:48 am

done!
I find a other way and make this now with Java-Script!
MasterXY

Return to Data Extraction and Web Screen Scraping