How to take a number, use it to select an image and use text

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

How to take a number, use it to select an image and use text

by cherubin13 on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:57 am

Hi,

In a form, the antispam works like this :

- a sentence gives a number between 1 & 5, and explains we must write the word corresponding of the image position, 1 to 5.

So for example :

Write the word corresponding of the 4th image
then we have the 5 images which are shown randomly but on the same line, in the same code, just the order changed. Even the name of the image doesn't change.
So we could have 1.gif - 3.gif - 4.gif - 2.gif - 5.gif
The sentence ask me the 4th, so i must write the sens of the 2.gif image which could be a circle or a square.

So, how can i pick the number of the image, then use it to detect which image is at this position (1 to 5), then i extract the name of the image, in a sorte of table somewhere i stored that 1.gif is a circle, 2.gif a square, 3.gif an arrow, etc. So at the end imacro put the right answer in the field.

thank you,
cherubin13

Re: How to take a number, use it to select an image and use

by cherubin13 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:20 am

Maybe it's not enough clear what i would like to do... ?
cherubin13

Re: How to take a number, use it to select an image and use

by chivracq on Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:17 am

cherubin13 wrote:Hi,

In a form, the antispam works like this :

- a sentence gives a number between 1 & 5, and explains we must write the word corresponding of the image position, 1 to 5.

So for example :

Write the word corresponding of the 4th image
then we have the 5 images which are shown randomly but on the same line, in the same code, just the order changed. Even the name of the image doesn't change.
So we could have 1.gif - 3.gif - 4.gif - 2.gif - 5.gif
The sentence ask me the 4th, so i must write the sens of the 2.gif image which could be a circle or a square.

So, how can i pick the number of the image, then use it to detect which image is at this position (1 to 5), then i extract the name of the image, in a sorte of table somewhere i stored that 1.gif is a circle, 2.gif a square, 3.gif an arrow, etc. So at the end imacro put the right answer in the field.

thank you,

cherubin13 wrote:Maybe it's not enough clear what i would like to do... ?

Dunno, "CIM" for me to read, and certainly answer..., read my Sig, like I had already asked you in your previous Thread...

And hum..., even after you'll have provided your FCI, I don't promise anything as I'm normally not too keen on helping bypassing Captcha and Anti-Spam Mechanisms...

And URL and Script would probably help a lot for "educated Help", like stated in my Sig.... :idea:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to Data Extraction and Web Screen Scraping