TXT to Time Format then conditional statement

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

TXT to Time Format then conditional statement

by sevenmodes on Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:12 pm

how do i convert a extracted txt to a time format (nn:ss or 00:00) then compare if the the time is <, >, or = 60:00 which is one minute? if the value is < 60:00 then TAG POS=1... if the value is > 60:00 then TAG POS=2... and so on.
sevenmodes

Re: TXT to Time Format then conditional statement

by chivracq on Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:24 pm

sevenmodes wrote:how do i convert a extracted txt to a time format (nn:ss or 00:00) then compare if the the time is <, >, or = 60:00 which is one minute? if the value is < 60:00 then TAG POS=1... if the value is > 60:00 then TAG POS=2... and so on.

Sorry, CIM...! :mrgreen: for me to read...
Hum, and read my Sig, I'm afraid that without URL/Script, nobody will be able to help you...
(I won't go asking 3 times for enough Info to understand your Pb/Qt in order to be able to help you, provide that Info pro-actively...)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: TXT to Time Format then conditional statement

by chivracq on Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:41 pm

Hum, read your OP, but pfff..., mention your FCI for me to follow up..., and hum not enough Info in your Post...:
"if the value is > 60:00" Yep and how does it look...?
=> "60:07"...!?
=> "61:07"...!?
=> Sorry, oops...!!! :twisted: :roll:

But hum, mention the Site..., I guess it will be for a Game and I don't help Users (cheating) for Games/Votes...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to Data Extraction and Web Screen Scraping