How to click textbox from javascript site

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

How to click textbox from javascript site

by biovogh on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:06 am

1. What version of iMacros are you using?
VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX or Imacros For Firefox 8.9.7
2. What operating system are you using? (please also specify language)
Windows 10 64 bit (English)
3. Which browser(s) are you using? (include version numbers)
Firefox 49.0.1
4. Do the included demo macros work ok?
Yes
6. If recording or replay fails on a specific website: Can you please post the URL of the web page and/or the imacro that creates the problem? (Need login)
Code: Select all
https://seller.shopee.co.id/portal/product/new

7. Do you encounter the same problem with the iMacros Browser, iMacros for Internet Explorer and iMacros for Firefox?
N/A

i'm trying to insert content from csv into a deskripsi textbox (see below)

my problem is i can't insert content to textbox because the code on this site is :

'//--------------------------------Before Manual Click----------------------------------------------\\
<div class="edit-input col-8"><div id="ember1751" class="ember-view shopee-textarea shopee-textbox textarea"><div class="shopee-validation-toast "><!----></div><div class="input"> <div id="ember1752" class="ember-view liquid-container" style=""><div id="ember1754" class="ember-view liquid-child" style="top: 0px; left: 0px;">        <div class="placeholder">Deskripsi Produk dan <s5>#hashtag</s5></div>
</div></div></div><div id="ember1755" class="lf-fade ember-view liquid-container"><!----></div><!----></div></div>

'//--------------------------------After Manual Click the code changed like this----------------------\\
<div class="edit-input col-8"><div id="ember1751" class="ember-view shopee-textarea shopee-textbox textarea focused"><div class="shopee-validation-toast "><!----></div><div class="input"> <div id="ember1752" class="ember-view liquid-container" style=""><div id="ember1881" class="ember-view liquid-child" style="top: 0px; left: 0px;">         <textarea id="ember1886" maxlength="3000" placeholder="Deskripsi Produk dan #hashtag" spellcheck="false" class="ember-view ember-text-area"><!----></textarea>
</div></div></div><div id="ember1755" class="lf-fade ember-view liquid-container"><!----></div><!----></div></div>

this is my code i'm trying many tag xpath but still can't get textarea

TAG XPATH="/html/body/div[1]/div/div[2]/form/div[1]/div[2]/div[2]/div/div[2]"
TAG XPATH="/html/body/div[1]/div/div[2]/form/div[1]/div[2]/div[2]/div/div[2]/div"
TAG XPATH=""/html/body/div[1]/div/div[2]/form/div[1]/div[2]/div[2]/div/div[2]/div/div"
TAG XPATH="/html/body/div[1]/div/div[2]/form/div[1]/div[2]/div[2]/div/div[2]/div/div/div"
'This is the textbox xpath it work if i click manual the textbox
TAG XPATH="/html/body/div[1]/div/div[2]/form/div[1]/div[2]/div[2]/div/div[2]/div/div/textarea" CONTENT={{!COL3}}
WAIT SECONDS = 2
TAG XPATH="/html/body/div[1]/div/div[2]/form/div[1]/div[5]/div/div[1]/div[2]/div/div[3]/input" CONTENT={{!COL2}}
WAIT SECONDS = 2
TAG XPATH="/html/body/div[1]/div/div[2]/form/div[1]/div[5]/div/div[2]/div[2]/div/div[2]/input" CONTENT={{!COL4}}
WAIT SECONDS = 2
'TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV FORM=ID:ember* ATTR=TXT:Pilih<SP>Kategori&&CLASS:scs-label
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Pilih<SP>Kategori
TAG POS=2 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:{{!COL6}}
TAG POS=2 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:{{!COL7}}
TAG POS=4 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:{{!COL8}}
WAIT SECONDS = 2
TAG XPATH="/html/body/div[1]/div/div[2]/form/div[2]/div/div[1]"
WAIT SECONDS = 5

if i'm using imageclick through IE Browser it work perfectly but i need to play this through firefox
IMAGECLICK POS=1 IMAGE=C:\Users\biovo\Documents\iMacros\Datasources\shope.png CONFIDENCE=48
TAG XPATH="/html/body/div[1]/div/div[2]/form/div[1]/div[2]/div[2]/div/div[2]/div/div/textarea" CONTENT={{!COL3}}
WAIT SECONDS = 2

now my question is how to do a click on that textbox from firefox without manual click or ds click like that .

Thank You,
Sorry for my bad english :D
biovogh

Re: How to click textbox from javascript site

by iimfun on Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:39 am

Try to record the problem part of your macro with 'Experimental event recording mode'.
iimfun

Re: How to click textbox from javascript site

by biovogh on Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:32 am

iimfun wrote:Try to record the problem part of your macro with 'Experimental event recording mode'.

Thanks sir it work you made my day .
biovogh

Return to Data Extraction and Web Screen Scraping