iim-busy error with large table extracts?

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

iim-busy error with large table extracts?

by ltek on Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:03 pm

I have been running a macro that normally extracts up to about 500 rows from a dynamicly gen'd table and it this is working fine... until I started getting an iim-busy error returned from the app. I figured out it is having problems extracting a large number of rows.

The table be get very large with over 7500 rows... it seems to puke and ends up giving back nothing.

The table is identical structurally whether it is 5 or 500 or 7500 rows and even with the same exact URL.

any ideas here?

thanks
ltek

by Tech Support on Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:23 am

The problem with "iim-busy" errors is solved in Internet Macros V5.0, which will be available next week.
Tech Support

by ltek on Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:12 pm

... this week? only 1 more business day left.

I cannot do much with the script/IIM since this error hits me with almost every extract.

Is there a beta version I can use?
ltek

by Tech Support on Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:32 am

The first public beta has been delayed by about a week. But if you contact me at mz (at) iopus.com I can email you an internal beta version today.

Note: If you purchase the current Version 4.31 now ( http://www.iopus.com/store ) or did already purchase V4.x in the last 12 months, you can upgrade to Version 5 at no charge once the new version is available.

Mike
Tech Support

Return to Data Extraction and Web Screen Scraping