Run .iim at excactly 18:00 automaticly

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Run .iim at excactly 18:00 automaticly

by xsofahunter on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:15 pm

Hi! How can I run a iMacros script automatically at exactly 18:00 today? I tried with another addon called "scheduler", but it runs 5 seconds too late.

Thanks! Any help will be really appreciated :)
xsofahunter

Re: Run .iim at excactly 18:00 automaticly

by chivracq on Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:05 pm

xsofahunter wrote:Hi! How can I run a iMacros script automatically at exactly 18:00 today? I tried with another addon called "scheduler", but it runs 5 seconds too late.

Thanks! Any help will be really appreciated :)

CIM...! :mrgreen: (Always mention your FCI when you open a Thread, read my Sig, many Commands are not implemented for all Browsers/Versions...)

For your Qt, either start your Macro from your OS Scheduler or from this 'Scheduler' Add-on a bit in advance, say 10 sec, and add some Conditional 'WAIT' based on '!NOW'.
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to Scripting and Command Line Interface