Instagram pop up window scroll

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Instagram pop up window scroll

by nickjarvis on Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:25 am

Hi There wondering if someone can help me, two issues, one i need to be able to scroll in the pop up window that in instagram when you click followers, ive tried using:

Code: Select all
URL GOTO = javascript: window.scrollBy (0,20000)
but that doesent work ive also tried using the down arrow that doesent work either!

I believe the below code could be what im looking for? If so how do i run this code in an imacros macro ?

Code: Select all
var x = document.getElementsByClassName("_4gt3b");
x[0].scrollTop += 100;

My other question is what kind of macro code would i need to execute the following, open a instgarm profile click on the first image click on the commentors username and follow them then return back to the comments and do the same for the rest of the comments until they are all followed then click on the view all comments and do the same for all of them aswell! If there are no comments move onto the next profile.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks
nickjarvis

Return to Scripting and Command Line Interface