Imacros Automated Betting Script

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Re: Imacros Automated Betting Script

by chivracq on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:29 pm

Hijotech wrote:What is that suppose to mean. if you are not helping me out just tell me straight way than trying to insult me by trying to call me names. In the first place you never knew what i what to use the tool for so why are concluding by trying to insult me here.

Get lost for all i care.

8)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

by Hijotech on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:36 am

Google FireFox: 56.0.3
iMacros: 8.4.4

Hi,

I need help on the below code. I Intend to loop and call imacros script but not working. no error message shown. Please help:

var loop;
function play(loop) {
for (i=0;i<loop,i++;) {
iimPlay("ExtractAndFill.iim");
macro += "WAIT SECONDS=122" + "\n";
}
}
play(999);
Hijotech

by chivracq on Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:02 pm

Hijotech wrote:
Code: Select all
Google FireFox: 56.0.3
iMacros: 8.4.4

Hi,

I need help on the below code. I Intend to loop and call imacros script but not working. no error message shown. Please help:

var loop;
function play(loop) {
        for (i=0;i<loop,i++;) {
            iimPlay("ExtractAndFill.iim");
            macro += "WAIT SECONDS=122" + "\n";
}
}
play(999);

Hum, funny Joke with your FCI, ah-ah...! 8)
(You are going to start a new "Browser War" with your "Google FireFox"..., or has Google taken Mozilla over...!? :shock: )

But hum, "interesting" Syntax you are trying to use..., but OK, it's Halloween Time already, maybe you can try...: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
play(666);

(OK, I get "lost" again...! :wink: )
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Previous

Return to Scripting and Command Line Interface