Missing #NEXT# delimiters in .csv from web extraction

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Re: Missing #NEXT# delimiters in .csv from web extraction

by Tom, Tech Support on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:04 am

Please see this post for a solution on how to extract nested table data with the same format as V6.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
Tom, Tech Support

by Jiabgwh on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:54 pm

I'm having a problem getting your ExtractTableV6 code to work. (v7) I extracted the HTM from this site. It contains the data I need, and I know it's delimited via the HTM code because when I paste it from a test .txt file into Excel, it is formatted exactly like it is on the website. Normally your code works fine to parse the HTM code and get the data, but in this case all I'm getting is 1 text string and several #NEXT# tags. The website didn't let me add the .txt file with the raw HTM code. How should I provide that to you?
Jiabgwh

by Tom, Tech Support on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:06 am

Hi Jiabgwh,

Can you zip the HTML source file and add it as an attachment to your post?
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
Tom, Tech Support

Previous

Return to Data Extraction and Web Screen Scraping