How to suppress error code -1440 Failed To Set Save File Na

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

How to suppress error code -1440 Failed To Set Save File Na

by imacrobest on Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:49 pm

Hi,
Does anyone know how to suppress error -1440 - Failed To Set Save File Name: Failed to set filename in the Save File dialog.
At the moment the script just stop running with the browse to file window open. Is it possible to suppress and continue on with the steps?
Many thanks
imacrobest

Re: How to suppress error code -1440 Failed To Set Save File

by chivracq on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:59 pm

imacrobest wrote:Hi,
Does anyone know how to suppress error -1440 - Failed To Set Save File Name: Failed to set filename in the Save File dialog.
At the moment the script just stop running with the browse to file window open. Is it possible to suppress and continue on with the steps?
Many thanks

CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig..., or the Forum Rules... :idea: )
... Again... :roll: , I've already asked you to mention your FCI when you open a Thread on the Forum, to no avail except once, last time I ask...

Hum..., and not impressed, most of your previous Threads are waiting for some Follow-up from your Side... :roll:

A bit surprised by the way you use the Forum to be honest, there is some Advanced User on SOF (Stackoverflow Forum) with the same Username I think..., (and with a good Reputation, at least for me, from the "Quality" of the Answers..., and I don't mean the "Points" which is a bit of a fake System, pfff...!), I reckon you'll be the same Person...?, hum..., my mistake maybe, I guess the User on SOF managed to spell "iMacros" a bit correctly, ah-ah..., OK, never mind then... :wink:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to General Support & Discussions