Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:55 pm
- Forum: General Support & Discussions
- Topic: How do I click either of two links the SAME row of a table
- Replies: 2
- Views: 935
Hello, I am using iMacros to automate uploading feedback files and updating the gradebook in the Moodle Learnign Management system. Below is an image of the gradebook with the important columns being the student username and the status column. The status column will show either "Grade" or "Update" d...
- Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:58 am
- Forum: Command Line and Scripting Interface
- Topic: Q: clicking the correct link in table - 1 row per student
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1045
I am looking for some assistance if possible. I would like to use imacros to automate uploading marked assignments (the file name consists of the username of the student followed by the mark) into the Moodle Learning Management System (see the upload screen below) moodlegrading.jpg Most likely I wil...