Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:22 am
- Forum: iMacros for Firefox
- Topic: Hyphen (-) Not Recognized in PROXY ADDRESS
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3020
I still have the same problem (1 year later) : PROXY ADDRESS=zproxy.lum-superproxy.io:22225 Gives this error: "BadParameter: expected server name or IP address with port number as parameter 1, line: x" Its the hypen that causes it. I could replace zproxy.lum-superproxy.io with the actual IP but this...
- Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:13 am
- Forum: Data Extraction and Web Screen Scraping
- Topic: Number of concurrent Browsers
- Replies: 3
- Views: 41477
Same thing here. It seems that you can up to max 5-6 browsers running at the same time before it hits 100% almost all the time. Dont know how to reduce CPU.
- Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:32 pm
- Forum: iMacros Consultants
- Topic: Need to hire IMacros Programmer - $1,000 Budget
- Replies: 5
- Views: 22382
Maybe we can help but your program description does not work. The links dont work.