Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:26 pm
- Forum: iMacros for Firefox
- Topic: Extract Text from Xpath no work on .js Imacros
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2907
Firefox 55.0 x64 Imacros 9.0.3 Using this works well TAG XPATH="//div[contains(@class,'col-md-12 text-center alert alert-danger')]" EXTRACT=TXT this not. var macro; macro = "CODE:"; macro += "TAG XPATH="//div[contains(@class,'col-md-12 text-center alert alert-danger')]" EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n"; iimPlay...
- Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:02 pm
- Forum: General Support & Discussions
- Topic: Split two words together in one row per column
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1861
The goal is to separate each word into a new column to be saved in a csv file, in which case the words are random and never repeated. The problem is how you can separate in the same line both words Example: Random Words Hello World Result on csv: 1.-Hello 2.-World In this case we will use the follo...