I Need To Switch Between Tabs Now Open Firefox

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

I Need To Switch Between Tabs Now Open Firefox

by shurimano on Sun May 20, 2018 3:30 am

I need to switch between tabs now open firefox .
example:
5 tabs open , imacro posting 10 different texts, a tab at a time, but to get to the end of the last tab 5, the imacro should advance to the beginning of the tabs , and not create tab 6 . the imacro does not record the " Ctrl + Tab " WHAT would be easy to get alternating between abas.Qual another way to make the browser run the flaps to the end of imacro script? :?
shurimano

Re: I Need To Switch Between Tabs Now Open Firefox

by chivracq on Sun May 20, 2018 10:55 am

shurimano wrote:I need to switch between tabs now open firefox .
example:
5 tabs open , imacro posting 10 different texts, a tab at a time, but to get to the end of the last tab 5, the imacro should advance to the beginning of the tabs , and not create tab 6 . the imacro does not record the " Ctrl + Tab " WHAT would be easy to get alternating between abas.Qual another way to make the browser run the flaps to the end of imacro script? :?

A bit of "bad luck" for you, but you are the 3rd "low Quality Sunday Thread" opened at the same time..., and I'm getting a bit "tired" of repeating the same "Things" again and again... :roll:
=> Check a bit a the latest Threads in each Sub-Forum (where I replied) for "Action Points" you need to "improve" to increase a bit the Quality of your Thread and to comply with the Forum Rules, for me to have a Look at your Case... :idea:
+ Read my Sig if you want to speed up the "Process" a little bit..., and I hope you can count until 3...! :wink:

+ I don't understand the "abas.Qual" in your Post... :oops:
+ Not sure what "flaps" means either in "run the flaps"...? :?
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Return to iMacros for Firefox