Fill Record Multi TAB

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Post Reply
Tamilselvan
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:49 am

Fill Record Multi TAB

Post by Tamilselvan » Fri May 28, 2021 10:51 am

Firefox 52.9.0 (32-bit)
iMacros 8.9.7
Win-10 (64-bit)

Hi,
I am trying code in java script to open multiple tab which is have some records to be fill and submit. Some of tab have no records. i have enclosed few images only for reference.
Fto-Select-1-min.jpg
With Records
Fto-Select-3-min.jpg
No Records
First code : I call .iim file to open tabs

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
'URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoindexframe.aspx

SET !VAR1 2

TAB OPEN NEW
'ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=Z&Digest=KfhSIdpgz01z37eG0dybsw
TAB OPEN NEW

ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=Z&Digest=KfhSIdpgz01z37eG0dybsw
TAB OPEN NEW

ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=W&Digest=kkH498cKuXY/gB7bBpljMA
TAB OPEN NEW

ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=W&Digest=kkH498cKuXY/gB7bBpljMA
TAB OPEN NEW

ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=T&Digest=aIqLhw2CAsXRjDGVDEo8oA
TAB OPEN NEW

ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=T&Digest=aIqLhw2CAsXRjDGVDEo8oA

2nd Code : Fill records and submit each tab

Code: Select all

iimPlay("FTO-Generate-6-Nos.iim");
var ntab,loop1;
for (ntab=1;ntab<=6;ntab++)
{
	iimPlay("CODE:TAB T={{!ntab}}");
	loop1=1;
	do
	{
		iimSet("Loop", loop1);
		iimPlay("CODE:TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT");
     		if(iimGetLastExtract()!='#EANF#')
     		{
     			iimPlay("CODE:TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth");
     			loop1++;
     		}
     		else
     		{
     			break;
     		}	
     	}while(loop1<=5);
     	iimPlay("CODE:SET !ERRORIGNORE YES");
     	
     	iimPlay("CODE:TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verified");
     	iimPlay("CODE:WAIT SECONDS=0.5");
     	
     	iimPlay("CODE:ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT=");
	iimPlay("CODE:TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_btn");
	
     	iimPlay("CODE:WAIT SECONDS=0.5");   	
}
I want to check if each tab have record, click the option button in loop after that click submit button else skip the tab move to other tab.

I have tested and the problem is next tab is not play, if TAB have no records.

Anybody check this and guide me...

Thank You....

Regards,
S. Tamilselvan
chivracq
Posts: 9953
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Re: Fill Record Multi TAB

Post by chivracq » Fri May 28, 2021 1:38 pm

Tamilselvan wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 10:51 am

Code: Select all

Firefox 52.9.0 (32-bit)
iMacros 8.9.7
Win-10 (64-bit)
Hi,
I am trying code in java script to open multiple tab which is have some records to be fill and submit. Some of tab have no records. i have enclosed few images only for reference.
Fto-Select-1-min.jpg
Fto-Select-3-min.jpg

First code : I call .iim file to open tabs

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
'URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoindexframe.aspx

SET !VAR1 2

TAB OPEN NEW
'ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=Z&Digest=KfhSIdpgz01z37eG0dybsw
TAB OPEN NEW

ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=Z&Digest=KfhSIdpgz01z37eG0dybsw
TAB OPEN NEW

ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=W&Digest=kkH498cKuXY/gB7bBpljMA
TAB OPEN NEW

ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=W&Digest=kkH498cKuXY/gB7bBpljMA
TAB OPEN NEW

ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=T&Digest=aIqLhw2CAsXRjDGVDEo8oA
TAB OPEN NEW

ADD !VAR1 1
TAB T={{!VAR1}}
URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=T&Digest=aIqLhw2CAsXRjDGVDEo8oA

2nd Code : Fill records and submit each tab

Code: Select all

iimPlay("FTO-Generate-6-Nos.iim");
var ntab,loop1;
for (ntab=1;ntab<=6;ntab++)
{
	iimPlay("CODE:TAB T={{!ntab}}");
	loop1=1;
	do
	{
		iimSet("Loop", loop1);
		iimPlay("CODE:TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT");
     		if(iimGetLastExtract()!='#EANF#')
     		{
     			iimPlay("CODE:TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth");
     			loop1++;
     		}
     		else
     		{
     			break;
     		}	
     	}while(loop1<=5);
     	iimPlay("CODE:SET !ERRORIGNORE YES");
     	
     	iimPlay("CODE:TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verified");
     	iimPlay("CODE:WAIT SECONDS=0.5");
     	
     	iimPlay("CODE:ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT=");
	iimPlay("CODE:TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_btn");
	
     	iimPlay("CODE:WAIT SECONDS=0.5");   	
}
I want to check if each tab have record, click the option button in loop after that click submit button else skip the tab move to other tab.

I have tested and the problem is next tab is not play, if TAB have no records.

Anybody check this and guide me...

Thank You....

Regards,
S. Tamilselvan

Fouff..., this is a pretty "High Level" Implementation you've chosen...! :twisted:

But..., yep, from a "quick Look", you "simply" make the same Mistake like in your previous Thread from 2 or 3 days ago, => several 'iimPlay()' Lines are missing their "corresponding" 'iimSet()' Command(s) for the Var(s) you then want to use in the 'iimPlay()'...

=> Here, one for example:

Code: Select all

     		if(iimGetLastExtract()!='#EANF#')
     		{
     			iimPlay("CODE:TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth");
     			loop1++;
     		}
... and here also:

Code: Select all

for (ntab=1;ntab<=6;ntab++)
{
	iimPlay("CODE:TAB T={{!ntab}}");
	loop1=1;
	do
+ For this one, you should also "refrain" from calling your User-Defined Vars with a starting "!", this is "reserved" for Built-in Vars... :!:

>>>

Another Mistake you are making, which is still based on the Fact that all Vars are reset at the end of an 'iimPlay()' Call, => this Call/Line:

Code: Select all

     	iimPlay("CODE:SET !ERRORIGNORE YES");
... doesn't do anything, because '!ERRORIGNORE' has already been reset when the next Lines are executed...

=> For '!ERRORIGNORE' to remain "active" for the next Lines, you need to first "build" that whole Sub-Macro as one String before calling that String/Sub-Macro in just one single 'iimPlay()' Call, like you did correctly with your "Min_Max" String in your Thread/Script from 2 days ago... :!:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Tamilselvan
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:49 am

Re: Fill Record Multi TAB

Post by Tamilselvan » Sat May 29, 2021 8:51 am

I tried another method... I get error... i think tab position not changed.....
wrong format of TAG command, line 6 (Error code: -910)

Code: Select all

var FTO_Genrt; 
var Extrt1, Extrt2, loop1, ntab;

FTO_Genrt = "CODE:"; 
FTO_Genrt += "VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX" + "\n";  
iimPlay("FTO-Generate-6-Nos.iim");

//FTO_Genrt += "TAB OPEN" + "\n";
FTO_Genrt += "TAB T={{!ntab}}" + "\n"; 

FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{!Extrt1}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";  

FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{!Extrt2}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";
FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth" + "\n";

for(ntab=2;ntab<=6;ntab++)
{
	
	Extrt1=1;
	Extrt2=1;
	loop1=1;
	
	iimSet("N-TAB:",ntab);
	iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);
	
	FTO_Genrt += "SET !EXTRACT NULL" + "\n";
	iimSet("Extrt-1", Extrt1);
	iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);
	
     	if(iimGetLastExtract()!='#EANF#')
     	{
     		
		do
		{
			FTO_Genrt += "SET !EXTRACT NULL" + "\n";
			
			iimSet("Extrt-2", Extrt2);
			iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);
     			if(iimGetLastExtract()!='#EANF#')
     			{
     				iimSet("Loop",loop1);
     				iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);
     				loop1++;
     			}
     			else
     			{
     				break;
     			}	
     		}while(loop1);
  
		FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verifiedTAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verified" + "\n";  
		FTO_Genrt += "WAIT SECONDS=0.5" + "\n";  
		FTO_Genrt += "ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT" + "\n";  
		FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_btn" + "\n";  
		FTO_Genrt += "WAIT SECONDS=0.5" + "\n";  
	}
	else
     	{
     		break;
     	}	
	 
}
I have used "SET !EXTRACT NULL" two times. Is it right way..?
chivracq
Posts: 9953
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Re: Fill Record Multi TAB

Post by chivracq » Sat May 29, 2021 9:07 am

Tamilselvan wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 8:51 am
I tried another way as you mentioned... I get error...
wrong format of TAG command, line 6 (Error code: -910)

Code: Select all

var FTO_Genrt; 
var Extrt1, Extrt2, loop1, ntab;

FTO_Genrt = "CODE:"; 
FTO_Genrt += "VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX" + "\n";  
iimPlay("FTO-Generate-6-Nos.iim");

//FTO_Genrt += "TAB OPEN" + "\n";
FTO_Genrt += "TAB T={{!ntab}}" + "\n"; 

FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{!Extrt1}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";  

FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{!Extrt2}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";
FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth" + "\n";

for(ntab=2;ntab<=6;ntab++)
{
	
	Extrt1=1;
	Extrt2=1;
	loop1=1;
	
	iimSet("N-TAB:",ntab);
	iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);
	
	FTO_Genrt += "SET !EXTRACT NULL" + "\n";
	iimSet("Extrt-1", Extrt1);
	iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);
	
     	if(iimGetLastExtract()!='#EANF#')
     	{
     		
		do
		{
			FTO_Genrt += "SET !EXTRACT NULL" + "\n";
			
			iimSet("Extrt-2", Extrt2);
			iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);
     			if(iimGetLastExtract()!='#EANF#')
     			{
     				iimSet("Loop",loop1);
     				iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);
     				loop1++;
     			}
     			else
     			{
     				break;
     			}	
     		}while(loop1);
  
		FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verifiedTAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verified" + "\n";  
		FTO_Genrt += "WAIT SECONDS=0.5" + "\n";  
		FTO_Genrt += "ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT" + "\n";  
		FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_btn" + "\n";  
		FTO_Genrt += "WAIT SECONDS=0.5" + "\n";  
	}
	else
     	{
     		break;
     	}	
	 
}
I have used "SET !EXTRACT NULL" two times. Is it right way..?

Yeah, but sorry, I don't look (any further than the first 10 Lines) at your Script, I've told you NOT to call your User-Defined Vars with a "!" upfront, this is reserved for Built-in Vars, and now you call them all "!ntab" / "!Extrt1" / "!Extrt2" / etc... I don't "get it"...! :roll:

If you want/prefer to go your Way, => fair enough, I don't mind... But it's "Follow my Advice(s), or good luck with other Advanced Users..." :|
... Or give me a "good Reason" why you would need to call your User-Defined Vars "!xxx", OK, maybe there is one, I could think of a few "Scenarios", where you'd be generating Scripts completely dynamically, but I don't think you are "at that Level" yet... :|

And no..., that still wouldn't be a "good Reason", on the contrary, you could better choose a different Char than the "!", feel free to "take" the "?" for example if you want all your User-Defined Vars to start with a same Char, why not...! That could/would actually even be a "good Idea", to indicate that those Vars are defined/declared "outside" the '.iim' Script, at the '.js' Upper-Level... This is a "Convention" I would probably adopt for myself, if I was using '.js' Scripts...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Tamilselvan
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:49 am

Re: Fill Record Multi TAB

Post by Tamilselvan » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:29 am

Now i have modified some things. Its working me only when no rows/ records found in each tab.

Code: Select all

var FTO_Genrt,i,j,loop1; 
FTO_Genrt = "CODE:"

var Tab_Open; 
Tab_Open = "CODE:"; 

Tab_Open+= "SET !VAR2 2" + "\n";
Tab_Open+="TAB T={{!VAR2}}" + "\n";

for(i=2;i<=7;i++)
{ 
	j=1;
	loop1=1;	
	
	FTO_Genrt += "SET !EXTRACT NULL\n";
	iimSet("j",j);
	iimPlay("CODE: TAG POS={{j}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found EXTRACT=TXT" +"\n");

     	if(iimGetLastExtract()!='No wage list found')
     	{     		
		do
		{
			FTO_Genrt += "SET !EXTRACT NULL" + "\n";
			FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth" + "\n"
			FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";
			
     			if(iimGetLastExtract()!='auth')
     			{
     				iimSet("loop1",loop1);
     				iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);
     				loop1++;
     			}
     			else
     			{
     				break;
     			}	
     		}while(loop1<250);
  
		FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verifiedTAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verified"+ "\n";;  
		FTO_Genrt += "WAIT SECONDS=0.5" + "\n";  
		FTO_Genrt += "ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT" + "\n";  
		FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_btn" + "\n";  
		FTO_Genrt += "WAIT SECONDS=0.5" + "\n";  
	}
	else
	{
		Tab_Open += "ADD !VAR2 1" + "\n";
		iimSet("i",i);
		iimPlay(Tab_Open);
		
	}
	
	 
}
if rows found... one time only select rows and stayed on

Code: Select all

iimPlay("CODE: TAG POS={{j}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found EXTRACT=TXT" +"\n");
I am not familiar with this. I need your help... I want to select depending on no.of rows in each tab

Code: Select all

if(iimGetLastExtract()!='No wage list found')
     	{     		
		do
		{
			FTO_Genrt += "SET !EXTRACT NULL" + "\n";
			FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth" + "\n"
			FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";
			
     			if(iimGetLastExtract()!='auth')
     			{
     				iimSet("loop1",loop1);
     				iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);
     				loop1++;
     			}
     			else
     			{
     				break;
     			}	
     		}while(loop1<250);
Thanks for being Patience....
chivracq
Posts: 9953
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Re: Fill Record Multi TAB

Post by chivracq » Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:31 am

Tamilselvan wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:29 am
Now i have modified some things. Its working me only when no rows/ records found in each tab.

Code: Select all

var FTO_Genrt,i,j,loop1; 
FTO_Genrt = "CODE:"

var Tab_Open; 
Tab_Open = "CODE:"; 

Tab_Open+= "SET !VAR2 2" + "\n";
Tab_Open+="TAB T={{!VAR2}}" + "\n";

for(i=2;i<=7;i++)
{ 
	j=1;
	loop1=1;	
	
	FTO_Genrt += "SET !EXTRACT NULL\n";
	iimSet("j",j);
	iimPlay("CODE: TAG POS={{j}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found EXTRACT=TXT" +"\n");

     	if(iimGetLastExtract()!='No wage list found')
     	{     		
		do
		{
			FTO_Genrt += "SET !EXTRACT NULL" + "\n";
			FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth" + "\n"
			FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";
			
     			if(iimGetLastExtract()!='auth')
     			{
     				iimSet("loop1",loop1);
     				iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);
     				loop1++;
     			}
     			else
     			{
     				break;
     			}	
     		}while(loop1<250);
  
		FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verifiedTAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verified"+ "\n";;  
		FTO_Genrt += "WAIT SECONDS=0.5" + "\n";  
		FTO_Genrt += "ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT" + "\n";  
		FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_btn" + "\n";  
		FTO_Genrt += "WAIT SECONDS=0.5" + "\n";  
	}
	else
	{
		Tab_Open += "ADD !VAR2 1" + "\n";
		iimSet("i",i);
		iimPlay(Tab_Open);
		
	}
	
	 
}
if rows found... one time only select rows and stayed on

Code: Select all

iimPlay("CODE: TAG POS={{j}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found EXTRACT=TXT" +"\n");
I am not familiar with this. I need your help... I want to select depending on no.of rows in each tab

Code: Select all

if(iimGetLastExtract()!='No wage list found')
     	{     		
		do
		{
			FTO_Genrt += "SET !EXTRACT NULL" + "\n";
			FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth" + "\n"
			FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";
			
     			if(iimGetLastExtract()!='auth')
     			{
     				iimSet("loop1",loop1);
     				iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);
     				loop1++;
     			}
     			else
     			{
     				break;
     			}	
     		}while(loop1<250);
Thanks for being Patience....

Alright, one week later, but you put some "Effort" in your Posts, and you've followed my Advice not to use "!" in your User-Defined Vars..., good...!

Then OK, I see indeed some Pb in your Script, which indeed corresponds to the Part that you've isolated in your 2nd Script...:
The 'iimGetLastExtract()' is Undefined in your "if(iimGetLastExtract()!='auth')" as I guess you are checking on the 'EXTRACT' from "TAG POS={{loop1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT", but you haven't executed "FTO_Genrt" yet...
(Or actually 'iimGetLastExtract()' does contain a Value, but it still contains the Value from the previous Script you executed, and that was the 'EXTRACT' from the TAG POS={{j}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found EXTRACT=TXT", which is not what you want, I would think...
=> It will still contain "No wage list found" or "#EANF#", but for sure will never contain "auth", so that Condition will always be True...!)
=> You need an 'iimPlay()' before doing a Condition on the Result of the 'EXTRACT' from that Script... :idea:

>>>

Then a mini-Mistake...:
The 'iimSet()' in this part:

Code: Select all

		iimSet("i",i);
		iimPlay(Tab_Open);
... has no Use, as you don't use any "i" Var in that "Tab_Open" Script. (Only a '!VAR2' Var..., which is defined/declared inside the '.iim' Script, not at the '.js' Level.)

But no big deal, that Line simply does nothing...

>>>

And hum..., the overall Logic with for/if/else/while/if/else in your Script is fairly complex, with 2 different Scripts ("Tab_Open" + "FTO_Genrt"), and both constructed in 2 Parts, if I was writing this Script 'for myself", I would think it might be easier (for yourself, or sbd trying to understand your Script), if you declared/constructed those 2 or actually 4 Scripts at the beginning of your Script, before doing the whole "for/if/else/while/if/else" Workflow... :idea:
But you will need 4 Scripts/Strings...

Oh...!, sorry...!: "FTO_Genrt" is constructed in 3 Parts, and "Tab_Open" in 2 Parts, => you'll need 5 Strings (different Names) in total, and not 4... :P
Well, 4 Strings is actually enough, because the 1st Part of 'FTO_Genrt' does nothing as it only contains 1 Line with a "SET !EXTRACT NULL" which is never "really" needed at the beginning of a Macro as '!EXTRACT' is already Null anyway, and that same Line is repeated anyway also at the beginning of Part_2...

And if I'm correct (sorry, but it's not very easy to "mentally" debug your Script with all the "for/if/else/while/if/else" Loops and Conditions...), I think that the 3rd Part of 'FTO_Genrt' never gets executed... :?
Only the 2nd Part gets (always!) executed as it is based on the 'if' Condition that I mentioned already, is always True... :?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Tamilselvan
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:49 am

Re: Fill Record Multi TAB

Post by Tamilselvan » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:49 pm

Without rows on each tab I have tested its working me... But its show some error after finished last tab.
RuntimeError: Tab number 2 does not exist, line 2 (Error code: -971)
I hope its working with rows...on each tab.
I confirming later. Because every Wednesday this process we do. That's why i take time to post. So i wait for that to testing...

Code: Select all

var Tab_Open,VAR2;  
Tab_Open = "CODE:"; 
Tab_Open += "SET !VAR2 2" + "\n";
Tab_Open += "TAB T={{!VAR2}}" + "\n";

var No_List,j;
No_List = "CODE:";
No_List += "SET !EXTRACT NULL" +"\n";
No_List += "TAG POS={{j}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found" +"\n";
No_List += "TAG POS={{j}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found EXTRACT=TXT" +"\n";

var FTO_Genrt,i,Lup1; 
FTO_Genrt = "CODE:";
FTO_Genrt += "SET !EXTRACT NULL" + "\n";
FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{Lup1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth" + "\n"
FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{Lup1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";

var FTO_Verify;
FTO_Verify = "CODE:";
FTO_Verify += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verified"+ "\n";;  
FTO_Verify += "WAIT SECONDS=0.5" + "\n";  
FTO_Verify += "ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT" + "\n";  
FTO_Verify += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_btn" + "\n";  
FTO_Verify += "WAIT SECONDS=0.5" + "\n"; 

for(i=1;i<=6;i++)
{ 
	j=1;	
	Lup1=1;
	
	iimSet("j",j);
	iimPlay(No_List);
	//alert(iimGetLastExtract(1));
     	if(iimGetLastExtract()!='No wage list found')
     	{     		
		do
		{			
			iimSet("Lup1",Lup1);
     			iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);

     			if(iimGetLastExtract()!='auth')
     			{
     				iimPlay(FTO_Verify);
     				break;
     			}
     			else
     			{     				     				
     				Lup1++;
     			}	
     		}while(Lup1<250); 
	}
	else
	{
		Tab_Open += "ADD !VAR2 1" + "\n";
		iimSet("!VAR2",!VAR2);
		iimPlay(Tab_Open);
		
	}
	
	 
}
Tamilselvan
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:49 am

Re: Fill Record Multi TAB

Post by Tamilselvan » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:26 pm

Sorry to ask.... for I am taking long time...
How do i simplify this code..... its working...But its finding TAB=2 even finished last tab...
RuntimeError: Tab number 2 does not exist, line 2 (Error code: -971)

Code: Select all

var Fto_Open; 
Fto_Open = "CODE:"; 
Fto_Open += "VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T=1" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "SET !VAR1 2" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB OPEN NEW" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T={{!VAR1}}" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=Z&Digest=KfhSIdpgz01z37eG0dybsw" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB OPEN NEW" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "ADD !VAR1 1" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T={{!VAR1}}" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=Z&Digest=KfhSIdpgz01z37eG0dybsw" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB OPEN NEW" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "ADD !VAR1 1" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T={{!VAR1}}" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=W&Digest=kkH498cKuXY/gB7bBpljMA" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB OPEN NEW" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "ADD !VAR1 1" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T={{!VAR1}}" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=W&Digest=kkH498cKuXY/gB7bBpljMA" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB OPEN NEW" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "ADD !VAR1 1" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T={{!VAR1}}" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=T&Digest=aIqLhw2CAsXRjDGVDEo8oA" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB OPEN NEW" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "ADD !VAR1 1" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T={{!VAR1}}" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=T&Digest=aIqLhw2CAsXRjDGVDEo8oA" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T=2" + "\n";  
iimPlay(Fto_Open);

var Tab_Open,VAR2; 
Tab_Open = "CODE:"; 
Tab_Open += "SET !VAR2 1" + "\n";
Tab_Open += "ADD !VAR2 1" + "\n";
Tab_Open += "TAB T={{!VAR2}}" + "\n";


var No_List,j;
No_List = "CODE:";
No_List += "SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0" + "\n"; 
No_List += "SET !EXTRACT NULL" +"\n"; 
No_List += "TAG POS={{j}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found" +"\n";
No_List += "TAG POS={{j}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found EXTRACT=TXT" +"\n";

var FTO_Genrt,i,Lup1=1; 
FTO_Genrt = "CODE:";
FTO_Genrt += "SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0" + "\n"; 
FTO_Genrt += "SET !EXTRACT NULL" + "\n";
FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{Lup1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth" + "\n"
FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{Lup1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";

var FTO_Verify,vrfy;
FTO_Verify = "CODE:";
FTO_Verify += "SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0"+ "\n";;
FTO_Verify += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verified"+ "\n";;  
FTO_Verify += "WAIT SECONDS=0.5" + "\n";  
FTO_Verify += "ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT=" + "\n";  
FTO_Verify += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_btn" + "\n";  
FTO_Verify += "WAIT SECONDS=0.5" + "\n"; 



//Var ResetVar, Lup1=1;
//ResetVar = "CODE:";
//ResetVar += vrfy=1;	
//ResetVar += j=1;
Lup1=1;
vrfy=1;	
j=1;

for(i=1;i<=6;i++)
{ 
	
	if(i==7)
	{
		break;
	}
	
	iimSet("j",j);
	iimPlay(No_List);
	//alert(iimGetLastExtract(1));
     	if(iimGetLastExtract()!='No wage list found')
     	{     		
		do
		{			
			iimSet("Lup1",Lup1);
     			iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);

     			if(iimGetLastExtract()!='auth')
     			{
     				Lup1=1;
     				iimSet("Lup1",Lup1);
     				     				
     				iimSet("vrfy",vrfy);
     				iimPlay(FTO_Verify);
     				
     				iimSet("!VAR2",!VAR2);
				iimPlay(Tab_Open);	
     			}
     			else
     			{     				     				
     				Lup1++;
     			}	
     		}while(Lup1<250); 
	}
	else
	{	
		Lup1=1;
		iimSet("Lup1",Lup1);

		iimSet("vrfy",vrfy);
		vrfy=1;
		iimSet("j",j);	
		j=1;			
		iimSet("!VAR2",!VAR2);
		iimPlay(Tab_Open);
		
	}
	
	 
}
chivracq
Posts: 9953
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Re: Fill Record Multi TAB

Post by chivracq » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:03 am

Tamilselvan wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:49 pm
Without rows on each tab I have tested its working me... But its show some error after finished last tab.
RuntimeError: Tab number 2 does not exist, line 2 (Error code: -971)
I hope its working with rows...on each tab.
I confirming later. Because every Wednesday this process we do. That's why i take time to post. So i wait for that to testing...

Code: Select all

var Tab_Open,VAR2;  
Tab_Open = "CODE:"; 
Tab_Open += "SET !VAR2 2" + "\n";
Tab_Open += "TAB T={{!VAR2}}" + "\n";

var No_List,j;
No_List = "CODE:";
No_List += "SET !EXTRACT NULL" +"\n";
No_List += "TAG POS={{j}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found" +"\n";
No_List += "TAG POS={{j}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found EXTRACT=TXT" +"\n";

var FTO_Genrt,i,Lup1; 
FTO_Genrt = "CODE:";
FTO_Genrt += "SET !EXTRACT NULL" + "\n";
FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{Lup1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth" + "\n"
FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{Lup1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";

var FTO_Verify;
FTO_Verify = "CODE:";
FTO_Verify += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verified"+ "\n";;  
FTO_Verify += "WAIT SECONDS=0.5" + "\n";  
FTO_Verify += "ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT" + "\n";  
FTO_Verify += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_btn" + "\n";  
FTO_Verify += "WAIT SECONDS=0.5" + "\n"; 

for(i=1;i<=6;i++)
{ 
	j=1;	
	Lup1=1;
	
	iimSet("j",j);
	iimPlay(No_List);
	//alert(iimGetLastExtract(1));
     	if(iimGetLastExtract()!='No wage list found')
     	{     		
		do
		{			
			iimSet("Lup1",Lup1);
     			iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);

     			if(iimGetLastExtract()!='auth')
     			{
     				iimPlay(FTO_Verify);
     				break;
     			}
     			else
     			{     				     				
     				Lup1++;
     			}	
     		}while(Lup1<250); 
	}
	else
	{
		Tab_Open += "ADD !VAR2 1" + "\n";
		iimSet("!VAR2",!VAR2);
		iimPlay(Tab_Open);
		
	}
	
	 
}
>>>
Tamilselvan wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:26 pm
Sorry to ask.... for I am taking long time...
How do i simplify this code..... its working...But its finding TAB=2 even finished last tab...
RuntimeError: Tab number 2 does not exist, line 2 (Error code: -971)

Code: Select all

var Fto_Open; 
Fto_Open = "CODE:"; 
Fto_Open += "VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T=1" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "SET !VAR1 2" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB OPEN NEW" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T={{!VAR1}}" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=Z&Digest=KfhSIdpgz01z37eG0dybsw" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB OPEN NEW" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "ADD !VAR1 1" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T={{!VAR1}}" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=Z&Digest=KfhSIdpgz01z37eG0dybsw" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB OPEN NEW" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "ADD !VAR1 1" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T={{!VAR1}}" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=W&Digest=kkH498cKuXY/gB7bBpljMA" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB OPEN NEW" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "ADD !VAR1 1" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T={{!VAR1}}" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=W&Digest=kkH498cKuXY/gB7bBpljMA" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB OPEN NEW" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "ADD !VAR1 1" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T={{!VAR1}}" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/Ftoverify.aspx?cate=T&Digest=aIqLhw2CAsXRjDGVDEo8oA" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB OPEN NEW" + "\n";  

Fto_Open += "ADD !VAR1 1" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T={{!VAR1}}" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "URL GOTO=http://mnregaweb5.nic.in/netnrega/FTO/ftoverify_aadhar.aspx?cate=T&Digest=aIqLhw2CAsXRjDGVDEo8oA" + "\n";  
Fto_Open += "TAB T=2" + "\n";  
iimPlay(Fto_Open);

var Tab_Open,VAR2; 
Tab_Open = "CODE:"; 
Tab_Open += "SET !VAR2 1" + "\n";
Tab_Open += "ADD !VAR2 1" + "\n";
Tab_Open += "TAB T={{!VAR2}}" + "\n";


var No_List,j;
No_List = "CODE:";
No_List += "SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0" + "\n"; 
No_List += "SET !EXTRACT NULL" +"\n"; 
No_List += "TAG POS={{j}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found" +"\n";
No_List += "TAG POS={{j}} TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:No<SP>wage<SP>list<SP>found EXTRACT=TXT" +"\n";

var FTO_Genrt,i,Lup1=1; 
FTO_Genrt = "CODE:";
FTO_Genrt += "SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0" + "\n"; 
FTO_Genrt += "SET !EXTRACT NULL" + "\n";
FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{Lup1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth" + "\n"
FTO_Genrt += "TAG POS={{Lup1}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_wage_list_verify_ctl*_auth EXTRACT=TXT" + "\n";

var FTO_Verify,vrfy;
FTO_Verify = "CODE:";
FTO_Verify += "SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0"+ "\n";;
FTO_Verify += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ch_verified"+ "\n";;  
FTO_Verify += "WAIT SECONDS=0.5" + "\n";  
FTO_Verify += "ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT=" + "\n";  
FTO_Verify += "TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_btn" + "\n";  
FTO_Verify += "WAIT SECONDS=0.5" + "\n"; 



//Var ResetVar, Lup1=1;
//ResetVar = "CODE:";
//ResetVar += vrfy=1;	
//ResetVar += j=1;
Lup1=1;
vrfy=1;	
j=1;

for(i=1;i<=6;i++)
{ 
	
	if(i==7)
	{
		break;
	}
	
	iimSet("j",j);
	iimPlay(No_List);
	//alert(iimGetLastExtract(1));
     	if(iimGetLastExtract()!='No wage list found')
     	{     		
		do
		{			
			iimSet("Lup1",Lup1);
     			iimPlay(FTO_Genrt);

     			if(iimGetLastExtract()!='auth')
     			{
     				Lup1=1;
     				iimSet("Lup1",Lup1);
     				     				
     				iimSet("vrfy",vrfy);
     				iimPlay(FTO_Verify);
     				
     				iimSet("!VAR2",!VAR2);
				iimPlay(Tab_Open);	
     			}
     			else
     			{     				     				
     				Lup1++;
     			}	
     		}while(Lup1<250); 
	}
	else
	{	
		Lup1=1;
		iimSet("Lup1",Lup1);

		iimSet("vrfy",vrfy);
		vrfy=1;
		iimSet("j",j);	
		j=1;			
		iimSet("!VAR2",!VAR2);
		iimPlay(Tab_Open);
		
	}
	
	 
}
>>>

Fouff, "Sorry to ask.... for I am taking long time...", => yep indeed, you were supposed to post an Update "the next Wednesday" 4 months ago, ah-ah...! :shock: :wink:

Then "fouf-pff" again, I /*vaguely/* remember that Thread, and a long Script, and in '.js' that I never use, so you probably know more than me... :wink:
But OK, I'll dig into it again "when I have the time" (currently moving between 2 Aparts, a bit of a "stressy" Time, so I have very little Time for the Forum at this moment...)

/*vaguely/* = I'm just like a Lawyer, defending a Client, and who knows his/her "Dossier" completely from the back of their head for the time of the Trial, for me it's the same, I know a Thread and all its Content and all my Thinking/Digging/Testing for maybe 1 or 2 weeks, depending on the Follow-up from the User, then new Threads/Cases pop onto the Forum and I "slowly but surely" forget about a Thread with no Activity, and I know for myself that I'm then always "a bit reluctant" a few weeks/months/years later to dig into some Thread again... :x

=> Sorry Guys, but when asking for Help, follow up a bit quicker than "a few weeks/months/years" later, just saying, ah-ah...! :roll:

(But OK, not sure if it's related to your "other" Thread from "today", yep-yep, I'll have a Look when I'm "a bit settled"..., bump it otherwise in about 1 week approx if I haven't reacted, that should be fine with me... :idea: )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Post Reply