Will you please help a complete knob!?

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
MattTren

Will you please help a complete knob!?

Post by MattTren » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:23 am

I have a very simple script I need to write, all it involves is clicking between two pages, and that's it.

You start off with a "homepage," there is a feed for most recent activity, then I want to select one of those items, open up the associated page, wait for three seconds, then go back to the home page, by that time the "news feed" will be refreshed, and just keep repeating the process.

If I could talk to somebody on Skype (so that I could screen share an example of what needs done) who has a good handle on Macros I'm sure they could solve this issue and write the script within three minutes.

I've been looking into this for an hour or two now, by the time I find a good guide, it will take me another three hours to figure out how to do it, and to filter out all the other functions of iMarcos which will have no bearing on my needs.

Please help?
siniy

Re: Will you please help a complete knob!?

Post by siniy » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:38 am

Skype is in my profile.