Security BOT Problem

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
tgrendo

Security BOT Problem

Post by tgrendo » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:21 pm

OK guys i dont know if that is possible but i have actually tried everything.

In the creation form of a new mail in gmail i get a security image that i need to fill in the digits/letters to the box, so to recognize i am not a bot :D

Is any way to make a command that will recognize the above digits of the image and fill them in the box?

Thank you in advance.
Tom, Tech Support

Re: Security BOT Problem

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:33 pm

Hello tgrendo,

The image you are referring to is called a CAPTCHA, and while iMacros does not provide any inherent functionality for automatically handling CAPTCHAs, you can search these forums and Google for solutions that others have used.

In general, iOpus cannot provide support for handling CAPTCHAs, since it goes against the terms of service of most websites that use them.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support