Play button not selectable if iMacro is STOPed or PAUSEd

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
highfocus

Play button not selectable if iMacro is STOPed or PAUSEd

Post by highfocus » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:31 am

I upgraded to iMacros 7.2.0.8 for Firefox today and have noticed the iMacro <PLAY> button is not selectable if the macro is PAUSE'd or STOP'd while running. In order to get <PLAY> button active again, I have to click on various combinations of <PAUSE> and/or <STOP> in the Play tab.
highfocus

Re: Play button not selectable if iMacro is STOPed or PAUSEd

Post by highfocus » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:47 am

This problem appears to start with release 7.2.0.6 iMacros for Firefox addon release 7.1.1.5 is working OK in regard to this issue.
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:35 pm

Thanks for reporting this John! I have logged the issue and notified the development team.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
giorgio79

CRITICAL: Pause and Continue button don't work in latest

Post by giorgio79 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:00 am

Hello,

These two buttons seem to be mixed up in the latest version. Please check.
Share your imacros easily http://www.sharemacro.com/imacro-directory
Internet Marketing imacros http://www.sharemacro.com
MPMCDONALD

Record & Edit buttons greyed out

Post by MPMCDONALD » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Since I downloaded and installed iMacros for Firefox 7.2.0.8 two days ago, my "Rec" and "Edit" buttons are greyed out. I can in fact edit my existing macros by left-clicking on their names, but I can't record new ones. "Play" works perfectly normally, and demo macros run. I can't find any mention of this problem in the Forums.

I'm running Firefox 4.0 in Windows XP Home with SP 3. Neither Skype nor Firebug are installed.
MPMCDONALD

Re: Record & Edit buttons greyed out

Post by MPMCDONALD » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:41 pm

Curiouser and curiouser ...
When I booted up this afternoon, the Record and Edit buttons were no longer greyed out, and I was able to record a new macro. However, after that they were greyed out again, and I have not been able to use them since. So, evidently, I can use Record only once each session. ????
sojourner_tim

Re: CRITICAL: Pause and Continue button don't work in latest

Post by sojourner_tim » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Same issue here with the newest iMacros for Firefox. The play, pause and stop buttons do not work correctly. After a macro ends the buttons do not revert to their default status. Instead, even though the macro is over, it still has play greyed out and pressing stop does nothing but pressing pause seems to clear it out and then you can press play.
MPMCDONALD

Re: Record & Edit buttons greyed out

Post by MPMCDONALD » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:26 pm

OK - the picture begins to clear ...
I have one macro which has the PAUSE command in it. When it is finished, both the Play and Pause buttons are highlighted, and the Record and Edit buttons remain greyed out, until the next time I click on the Pause button, even if I've Played other macros in the meantime. It seems this phenomenon is related to the PAUSE command or pressing the Continue button to restart the macro, but I don't know which.

So, now I know how to get the Record function back, but it still seems there's a bug somewhere. Again, none of this happened until I loaded the latest version last week.
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:49 pm

The development team is currently working on a fix for this issue and we will keep you posted.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
giorgio79

Post by giorgio79 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Thanks Tom, I can confirm the latest release fixes this issue as well. (Can be downloaded from the imacro firefox wiki page)

Much appreciated.
Share your imacros easily http://www.sharemacro.com/imacro-directory
Internet Marketing imacros http://www.sharemacro.com