replace(substitution) text

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
alexadvert

replace(substitution) text

Post by alexadvert » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:01 am

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to automate the process of creating products onto a website(eshop) and i need to replace text or use the iMacros with FoxReplace add-on.
Regarding the text i want to replace is placed in a single webpage that has multiple tabs and HTML content, and on each tab in few fields. For example the product has the same specification for 100 models only the name is different and i want to replace the name only.
The eshop solution is interspire shopping cart.

Many thanks
Attachments
replace4.JPG
replace3.JPG
replace.JPG
Tech Support

Re: replace(substitution) text

Post by Tech Support » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Can you load the data from a CSV file?

http://wiki.imacros.net/Demo-Loop-Csv-2-Web