ERRORIGNORE Problems on Some Pages

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Pouder

ERRORIGNORE Problems on Some Pages

Post by Pouder » Thu May 19, 2011 4:28 am

The simple script below has started hanging, since the last up grade. Prior to the upgrade it worked find. Other scrips with the error ignore are working. The image that would get clicked, if it exists, is inside a frame. I don't know, if is a factor. The scripts that aren't hanging don't have frames on the page.

Instead of progressing to the next step, the timer turns red and start counting down in negative numbers.

I'm using Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.15) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15 SearchToolbar/1.2 in Windows 7.
siniy

Re: ERRORIGNORE Problems on Some Pages

Post by siniy » Tue May 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Without actual imacros code I can only advise to get latest firefox+imacros plugin.
Tom, Tech Support

Re: ERRORIGNORE Problems on Some Pages

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Wed May 25, 2011 9:15 am

Hello Pouder,

Unless you can provide the complete macro and the site(s) you run the macro on, along with specifying the version of iMacros you are using, I'm afraid it won't be easy to help you.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support