need help using X/Y click mode

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
torquiii

need help using X/Y click mode

Post by torquiii » Tue May 24, 2011 5:56 am

hello,

I'm having a problem with X/Y click mode. I cant use the other modes because they will not work on this website. Every time i click on a image to give me more options the option box appears at the position of my mouse.(when the macro is off) When I run the macro in X/Y mode and it clicks the image for more options the option box appears in the top left of the website and then the next macro line will not click it since the X/Y is off. Any way to fix this, do I need to explain it better?
siniy

Re: need help using X/Y click mode

Post by siniy » Tue May 24, 2011 9:37 pm

I'd advise to forget about X/Y mode. And switch to javascript interface. Sometimes I'm able to find a JS function that responsible for menu popup or even menu selection. Install firebug.
Actual website url would speed up the process.