need help writing this script

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

need help writing this script

Post by 322126384 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:37 pm

I am trying to write a script that runs on this webpage http://omega.pokemonvortex.org/map.php?map=25
I want the script to navgate my sprite on the map (via TAG command) in different directions until a string that can range from Level: 30-100 appears on the page. Then the script should execute a seperate macro.

i've been trying to do this by just using .iim but the macro gets to be too long. i was thinking of using the EXTRACT subcategory of the TAG command to extract what level it is and then use the iimGetLastExtract() command to use extract the data to javascript.

But right now i'm a bit lost. it is easier to understand if you go on the webpage and see for yourself

Is this possible? if it is please explain.

Thanks a lot in advance.

To view the webpage use: (Username: math128 Password: 322126384) and then re-open the link