How to Respond to Refresh Dialog

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

How to Respond to Refresh Dialog

Post by 322126384 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:54 pm

I was recently trying a macro that contains a REFRESH command to refresh the page in case of error, when i noticed that my macro was getting stuck when this refresh dialog popped up:

How can i make my macro click on Resend or press enter. i can't use a command like CLICK because the macro stops at this dialog (even though i have SET !ERRORIGNORE YES), i should to use a global command or something, but i don't know how.

Thanks in advance.
Tom, Tech Support

Re: How to Respond to Refresh Dialog

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:34 am

You use the ONDIALOG command to handle these dialogs. Here's an example:

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=7220523 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=http://www.iopus.com/imacros/demo/v6/f1/form.asp
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:TestForm ATTR=NAME:SendButton&&VALUE:Click<SP>to<SP>order<SP>now
ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK
ONDIALOG POS=2 BUTTON=OK
REFRESH
REFRESH
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
Whentheworldends

Post by Whentheworldends » Wed May 27, 2015 6:05 pm

When using this code in FF version 38.0.10 and iMacros 8.9.2 it will not select resend when the dialog box prompts. Is there any possible work around for the FF platform? I tested this on Chrome with no issue. I have not found anything else successful in the search results and can create a new thread if needed also.
Klemik

Post by Klemik » Thu May 28, 2015 11:09 am

Try this:

Code: Select all

ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT=
ONWEBPAGEDIALOG KEYS={CLOSE}
http://imacrosbots.weebly.com/
Whentheworldends

Post by Whentheworldends » Thu May 28, 2015 1:25 pm

I reviewed the various dialog commands but from what I am reading is that FF/iMacros tool doesn't support them when in FF. I inserted the command in and this was the error listed: "UnsupportedCommand: command ONWEBPAGEDIALOG is not supported in the current version, line 21 (Error code: -912)"
Whentheworldends

Post by Whentheworldends » Thu May 28, 2015 1:26 pm

I had originally tried the command also as {ENTER} but of course it made no difference.
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:03 pm

Hi Whentheworldends,

Thank you for taking the time to report this here and bringing it to our attention! I have logged this issue for further investigation by our development team.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support