Any -802 Solution

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
farooqpathan

Any -802 Solution

Post by farooqpathan » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:45 am

Dear Friends,

I am getting random -802 errors, i want to skip it to check page load and continue if any error occurred.

Anyone has solution?

thanks
Hannes, Tech Support

Re: Any -802 Solution

Post by Hannes, Tech Support » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:54 am

Could you share a macro that shows this behavior?
TheNose55

Post by TheNose55 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:31 pm

I was running iMacros for Firefox (6) and all was well. I added IMacros for IE and Chrome and now am getting this error in Firefox but not Chrome or IE. The page I am waiting on is Ajax and the loading counter keeps going long after the page appears to have quit. It does not restart.

RuntimeError: Page loading timeout, URL: javascript:'<html></html>';, line 10 (Error code: -802)
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:31 am

To farooqpathan and TheNose44:

You have not provided enough information for us to help troubleshoot your issue. Would you please review the forum guidelines (linked at the top of every forum page) and provide the additional information, particularly to #6.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support