[Newbie]Need help for form fill!!!

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
geniunicorn

[Newbie]Need help for form fill!!!

Post by geniunicorn » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:14 am

Hi all, i'm a newbie hear. I've just use this imacro firefox for a week and i very like it. I don't know a lot of language program, so could you please teach me how to create a macro form fill like this:
- i want to creat some accounts in my game, so i want to create a form that auto encrease a specific part each time i run the macro (such as username). For example: the first time i run macro -> i fill name user as: imacro01. After registry the account imacro01, i run macro the second time and it will fill name user as: imacro02, and imacro03 in the third time... (i mean the number after "imacro" will encrease 1 everytime i run the macro). Can I do that? Please help me!!!
siniy

Re: [Newbie]Need help for form fill!!!

Post by siniy » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Learn about this command http://wiki.imacros.net/!LOOP