Error with clear comand

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
garzew2

Error with clear comand

Post by garzew2 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:57 am

Helo. I created a macro

Code: Select all

CLEAR
VERSION BUILD=6700624 RECORDER=FX
CLEAR
TAB T=1
CLEAR
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
URL GOTO=http://......
	TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=ID:user_login CONTENT=......
	SET !ENCRYPTION NO
	TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=ID:user_password CONTENT=.....
	TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=NAME:submit&&VALUE:Zaloguj
URL GOTO=http://......
	TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=NAME:username CONTENT=.....
	SET !ENCRYPTION NO
	TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=NAME:password CONTENT=.....
	TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=NAME:submit&&VALUE:Loguj

SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 2
URL GOTO=.....
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ACTION:/pages/adminmsg.php ATTR=NAME:submit&&VALUE:Przejdź<SP>dalej
URL GOTO=......
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ACTION:/pages/adminmsg.php ATTR=NAME:submit&&VALUE:Continue
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 6

SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 1
URL GOTO=.....
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=NAME:checkall&&VALUE:Zaznacz<SP>wszystkie
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=VALUE:Kasuj
URL GOTO=........
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=NAME:checkall&&VALUE:Check<SP>All
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=VALUE:Skasuj

SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 6
URL GOTO=http://.......
Sometimes (about 1 per 5 runing) it recive that error info:
NS_ERROR_FILE_ACCESS_DENIED: Component returned failure code: 0x80520015 (NS_ERROR_FILE_ACCESS_DENIED) [nsICacheService.evictEntries], line: 3 (Error code: -1001)

When i click again to run maco it give same error. I have to restart firefox and after that it work fine.
I notice that if macro again make an error and i delete all "clear" comand in script, macro start to wok without problem. But i need this comand. How to fix this. Can you help me?
siniy

Re: Error with clear comand

Post by siniy » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:43 pm

You are too paranoid about cookies. Leave only one CLEAR command.