iMacro and popup windows

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
malibu

iMacro and popup windows

Post by malibu » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Hi there. I'm new to iMacro but not new to computers, web development, etc etc. I'm trying to write an initial macro to execute a repetitive task in the change control tool where I work but I am running into a problem six lines in. The change tool is a nasty piece of work, with frames, javascript, multiple popup windows, etc etc. I can record my macro all the way through and the popup windows open in extra Firefox tabls. However, when I play my macro the plugin stops at the first popup because it opens in a separate window. Is there any way I can fix this?

Thanks.
siniy

Re: iMacro and popup windows

Post by siniy » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Check "Tabs" settings in firefox. Also you can install tab management plugin like Tabmixplus. It can make new windows open as tabs.