Loops and accessing a txt file

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
trizzypballr

Loops and accessing a txt file

Post by trizzypballr » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:48 pm

I am new to IMacro, working on my first macro, although I do have a very slight programming background. I know in any programming language there are loops, im assuming there are also in I macros? What I am trying to do is save info to a .txt file the first line will be the # of entries (number of times the loop needs to execute) and then every line below will be an entry (login:password). I will manually edit the .txt file myself, how do I get the macro to access the file, and pull the info? Thanks in advance for the help! If contacting me threw skype or AIM would be easier for you to help me, we also talk that way. Thank you!