help in script

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
awesome7

help in script

Post by awesome7 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:43 am

Also i tested this macro

Code: Select all

TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:http://static.pokemonvortex.org/images/maps/arrows/arrowup.gif
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SEARCH SOURCE=REGEXP:"Level: ([4-9]{2})" EXTRACT=$1
SET !ERRORIGNORE NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=P ATTR=TXT:Level:<SP>{{!EXTRACT}} CONTENT=EVENT:FAIL_IF_FOUND
And when a 73 pokemon appeared nothing happend it just continued
can any one pls tell what changes should made in this script so that when a higher level appears it stop automatically pls help
Marcia, Tech Support

Re: help in script

Post by Marcia, Tech Support » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:03 am

Hello,

It is hard to tell without knowing better what you want to do, but I guess that the macro ran once, the element with ATTR=TXT:Level:<SP>{{!EXTRACT}} was not there and the macro ended without problems (since you have used EVENT:FAIL_IF_FOUND). When the element appeared, the macro had already finished.

If the element is not there from the beginning and only appears randomly at a certain time, you would have to run the macro all the time, in a loop, to get the error when the element finally appears.
Regards,

Marcia
awesome7

Post by awesome7 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Marcia, iOpus wrote:Hello,

It is hard to tell without knowing better what you want to do, but I guess that the macro ran once, the element with ATTR=TXT:Level:<SP>{{!EXTRACT}} was not there and the macro ended without problems (since you have used EVENT:FAIL_IF_FOUND). When the element appeared, the macro had already finished.

If the element is not there from the beginning and only appears randomly at a certain time, you would have to run the macro all the time, in a loop, to get the error when the element finally appears.
i didnt get anything what u said so pls can u explian again
just tell me what cahnges should i make pls pls
Marcia, Tech Support

Post by Marcia, Tech Support » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:18 am

Hello,

I am sure that iMacros can automate this task 100%, but providing a complete solution is beyond what we can do in our users forum. Please see http://www.iopus.com/service/support/options.htm for the different support level that we offer.

Are you already a customer? Then contact us at support@iopus.com.
Regards,

Marcia

Post by 322126384 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Try this code:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:http://static.pokemonvortex.org/images/ ... rrowup.gif
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SEARCH SOURCE=REGEXP:"Level: ([5-9][0-9])" EXTRACT=$1
SET !ERRORIGNORE NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=P ATTR=TXT:Level:<SP>{{!EXTRACT}} CONTENT=EVENT:FAIL_IF_FOUND