Macro to Toggle Between System Colors & Page Colors

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
beau

Macro to Toggle Between System Colors & Page Colors

Post by beau » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:31 am

I find the bright white glare of most web pages blinding, so I usually have the Tools > Options > Content > Colors > Allow pages to choose their own colors (instead of my system colors) unchecked, so that my gentler system colors appear.
However, there are drawbacks to this, most notably that many images don't appear with the above-mentioned checkbox unchecked. Consequently, I'm forever doing this sequence:
Tools > Options > Content > Colors > Allow pages to choose their own colors [this box checks or unchecks with Alt-A] > Enter > Tab > Tab > Enter to check pages, then doing it all over again to get back to more comfortable colors.

I've tryed out iMacros endlessly but can't figure out how to create a macro to automate that particular set of instructions.

Is there a kind soul who will tell me how to create such a macro? Since the identical keystrokes are used to toggle between system colors and web page-defined colors, I would imagine that one macro would act as a toggle.

(I'm running Firefox 9.0.1 . . iMacros 7.4.0.8 . . and Win7)

OOOPS! Looks like I posted in the wrong forum . . trying at this moment to straighten it out :(
seRgiOOOOOO

Re: Macro to Toggle Between System Colors & Page Colors

Post by seRgiOOOOOO » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:48 pm

i supose that can be modified going to:
about:config

just find what are the parameters to modify and using JavaScript i supose you will be able to make the disered macro :D