Guys I am stuck on a issue Erro code :-921

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
vsalunke

Guys I am stuck on a issue Erro code :-921

Post by vsalunke » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:03 am

On a form where I enter a name in a text field there the name auto populates after we start the name to right in the text field. There my script is getting stuck and throws error while play mode. :)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Error:
RuntimeError: element STRONG specified by TXT:Vikas<SP>Salunke was not found, line: 6 (Error code: -921)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Script:
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=CLASS:button<SP>large<SP>full&&HREF:javascript:void(0);&&ONCLICK:loadDialog(780,<SP>'auto'<SP>,<SP>'https://newthorneberry.residentworks.lc ... SP>Package');<SP>return<SP>false;&&TXT:Enter<SP>Packages
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:add_edit_packages ATTR=ID:customer_name1 CONTENT=vikas<SP>
TAG POS=1 TYPE=STRONG ATTR=TXT:Vikas<SP>Salunke
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:add_edit_packages ATTR=ID:customer_name1 CONTENT=Vikas<SP>Salunke<SP>Unit<SP>212
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:add_edit_packages ATTR=ID:tracking_number1 CONTENT=123gh
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=NAME:add_edit_packages ATTR=ID:selectPackageType1 CONTENT=%7
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON FORM=ID:add_edit_packages ATTR=VALUE:Send<SP>/<SP>Print<SP>Notices
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=CLASS:ui-icon<SP>ui-icon-closethick&&TXT:close
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I get stuck on this statment:

Please help me out asap.... :( I checked the Click mode Auto and HTM
siniy

Re: Guys I am stuck on a issue Erro code :-921

Post by siniy » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:43 am

Code: Select all

TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=CLASS:button<SP>large<SP>full&&HREF:javascript:void(0);&&ONCLICK:loadDialog(780,<SP>'auto'<SP>,<SP>'https://newthorneberry.residentworks.lcl/?module=packagesxxx&action=create_packages',<SP>'enter_packages',<SP>'Enter<SP>New<SP>Package');<SP>return<SP>false;&&TXT:Enter<SP>Packages
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:add_edit_packages ATTR=ID:customer_name1 CONTENT=vikas<SP>
WAIT SECONDS=5
Does "Vikas<SP>Salunke" even appears in this case? Sometimes elements that auto populate doesn't get recorded properly with imacros firefox. In such cases it may need fine tuning.
vsalunke

Post by vsalunke » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:14 am

siniy wrote:

Code: Select all

TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=CLASS:button<SP>large<SP>full&&HREF:javascript:void(0);&&ONCLICK:loadDialog(780,<SP>'auto'<SP>,<SP>'https://newthorneberry.residentworks.lcl/?module=packagesxxx&action=create_packages',<SP>'enter_packages',<SP>'Enter<SP>New<SP>Package');<SP>return<SP>false;&&TXT:Enter<SP>Packages
WAIT SECONDS=5
Does "Vikas<SP>Salunke" even appears in this case? Sometimes elements that auto populate doesn't get recorded properly with imacros firefox. In such cases it may need fine tuning.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________Hey siniy,

thnx for ur reply. :D I tried with the wait statement, Still the same issue there. What do u mean my fine tuning?
siniy

Post by siniy » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:35 am

I meant that it may require more programming knowledge. I understand that this is local website, so it is hard to tell without seeing the website.
Try imacros standalone software trial. Use DirectScreen commands http://wiki.imacros.net/DirectScreen_Technology
vsalunke

Post by vsalunke » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:59 am

siniy wrote:I meant that it may require more programming knowledge. I understand that this is local website, so it is hard to tell without seeing the website.
Try imacros standalone software trial. Use DirectScreen commands http://wiki.imacros.net/DirectScreen_Technology
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thnxs i ll check ...Thnx for ur guidence :D
XReaver

Post by XReaver » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:22 am

vsalunke wrote:
siniy wrote:I meant that it may require more programming knowledge. I understand that this is local website, so it is hard to tell without seeing the website.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thnxs i ll check ...Thnx for ur guidence :D

Hi, I'm new to this...how do I post a topic? And I kinda also got Issue Error Code -921. Imacros for Firefox. If you know then please reply.
vsalunke

Post by vsalunke » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:03 am

Hey Sini,

How ur doing. I have updated my macro to the latest version and it doesn't have the Use Direct Screen Commands option for the click mode. Last time I used the option and wait statements to avoid the run time error -> RuntimeError: element INPUT specified by ID:customer_name1 was not found, line: 12 (Error code: -921).
Now I am Stuck again. Please help me out.
vsalunke

Post by vsalunke » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:06 am

Hey i got the solution :) Macro rocks.. :lol: