iMacro for Kijiji (will pay $)

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
tbrimz

iMacro for Kijiji (will pay $)

Post by tbrimz » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Hey everyone,

first post. glad there is a forum for this type of stuff.

I work at a real estate brokerage and I am trying to automate the Kijij process for some of the houses we list. I would like to automate posting kijiji ads since bumping ads can be quite expensive.

I was successful in create a script which would log me in, and go into the category of "houses for rent" and then fill in the selected fields.

The only fields I couldn't fill in was the main summary or description (since my guess is its rich text which doesn't allow copy and paste?).

I purchased the iMacro browser but I have absouletly no idea how to automate this. Also, I am wondering if there is a way to also upload the pictures from a certain folder. If I could do all this, it would save tons of time. I have the description/summary in a MS Word document but it seems I can't paste from there.

If anyone can help me, I would pay for this service.

Thanks,
siniy

Re: iMacro for Kijiji (will pay $)

Post by siniy » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:21 pm

Have you tried "kijiji poster" on google?
tbrimz

Post by tbrimz » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Are you suggesting it because it works or because you just found it?

I have heard some of these don't work... maybe this one is different.

Let me know.. thx
siniy

Post by siniy » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:54 pm

I'm not suggesting any particular poster. Maybe it's just easier to buy existing solution.