Getting an error code rather than text

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
WindWalkerX

Getting an error code rather than text

Post by WindWalkerX » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:55 am

iimGetLastError() just gives text. If you have an error on the page. The documentation indicates that you can use the error code conditionally, but I see nothing that says what holds the value. And I don't mean "what does 921 mean". I mean, "what iMacros variable the value of 921"?

I know how to use JS and can handle logic, it's the lack of knowing what holds the error code that's the problem. And, is it a different variable that holds the most recent Firefox error code?
siniy

Re: Getting an error code rather than text

Post by siniy » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:35 am

http://wiki.imacros.net/iimPlay%28%29
iimPlay returns the error code.

Code: Select all

iret = iimPlay(macro);
alert(iret)