imacros shows duplicate lines and then not save #Current.iim

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
tgandy

imacros shows duplicate lines and then not save #Current.iim

Post by tgandy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Hi,
Windows 7/imacaos 7.5.0.4/FF 15.0.1

I been using the simple scripting of imacros record and play for a while. Useful for repetitive tasks in browsers.

Recently, I record a macro, all OK.
Then record a second, it seems OK until I press Stop (sometime it needs two presses to get it to Stop?). then I find the #Current.iim file is the previous version. If I've delete #Current.iim it is not re-created on the second record.

If I record again, it records three duplicate steps for each click, see below.

VERSION BUILD=7500718 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
URL GOTO=https://transguard.fsifmhosting.com/Evo ... Items.aspx
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:TG056532

Can't figure how to stop it happening.
* Restart FF
* Remove iMacros addin (Restart) - reinstall iMacros
* Empty Cashe, etc.

Then sometime after a start, it'll work OK for one recording. Then back to duplicate lines for subsequent recording.

It's only started happening yesterday, so any suggestions are appreciated. I'm 99% sure no changes have been made to my system.

Andy
Tom, Tech Support

Re: imacros shows duplicate lines and then not save #Current

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Hi Andy,

Updates regarding this issue will be posted on this thread. Thanks for reporting it!
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support