Browser screen freezes while macro runs in Firefox 18

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Tom, Tech Support

Re: Browser screen freezes while macro runs in Firefox 18

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:26 am

Hi bluelinger,

That doesn't seem to make a difference. I also have iMacros configured to "Scroll to object when found" and "Highlight object when found" and I still couldn't reproduce the issue.

However, one of our developers was able to recreate it. Out of three different developers who tried it, only one could reproduce it. We haven't been able to determine why yet, so this remains a bit elusive for now.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
skippyto

Re: Browser screen freezes while macro runs in Firefox 18

Post by skippyto » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:24 pm

Hi,

The new version for the beta (http://wiki.imacros.net/iMacros_for_Fir ... on_History) solve this issue (and many others :D).

On my side, I still only have some small problems with javascript syntax which is more restrictive...

Skippyto.