Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:54 am
window.innerWidth, document.documentElement.clientWidth, document.body.clientWidth, document.body.clientHeight
Code: Select all
window.alert( 'innerWidth ' + window.innerWidth + '\ninnerHeight ' + window.innerHeight + '\ndocument.documentElement.clientWidth ' + document.documentElement.clientWidth + '\ndocument.documentElement.clientHeight ' + document.documentElement.clientHeight + '\ndocument.body.clientWidth ' + document.body.clientWidth + '\ndocument.body.clientHeight ' + document.body.clientHeight + '\nscreen.availWidth ' + screen.availWidth + '\nscreen.availHeight ' + screen.availHeight + '\nscreen.Height ' + screen.Height + '\nscreen.Width ' + screen.width);
Which is to be expected I guess. But is there any way for a site to ascertain from the different widths when the iMacros panel is open to determine it's open?
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:14 am
If you want know someone in using iMacros on your website, I not sure that is possible.
But if you want to insert a special code for your macro (for example to not count them in your stats), one solution is to modify your user agent.
(https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/doc ... .navigator
Hope this help !
- Posts: 9494
- Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm
- Location: Amsterdam (NL)
My 2 cents, I wouldn't worry that much about "clientWidth", because iMacros uses the left panel just like Browser-History and 200 other (Firefox) Add-ons...
Would a Web-Site want to detect automation, they (I...!) would rather go for speed of entering content on the Page... And for regular come-back on the same Page, on the average speed of filling all the Fields...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...