Clicking on a (different) button

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Clicking on a (different) button

by Geertje123 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:46 am

Hello everyone,

So this little piece of code here is a button on a page. I am new to iMacro's. I've read the TAG wiki articles a few times including the parameters explanation one. However, I still can't seem to get my code to work.
Code: Select all
<input class="launch-mission percent_btn" mid="5"  type="button" value="Do Mission">

There are 5 'missions' on that page. I think 'mid' stands for 'missionID' or something. 5 is thus the last mission. However, I don't exactly know how to make my macro click that button.
Using the CLICK command seemed the easiest way, but it gave some errors that that command isn't used in the current version anymore. I also tried the TAG command in an endless lot of ways, but it never seemed to find the button.

I'd be very happy to hear peoples suggestions! :)

I'm using Firefox, latest version.
Also using the latest version of iMacro's
win7 64bit

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Geert

Complete set of code:

Geertje123

Return to iMacros for Firefox