Can't start a new macro if another one is running

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
lanx

Can't start a new macro if another one is running

Post by lanx » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:01 am

Since version 8.5.1 it seems I can no longer run a macro from a bookmark if another one is still running.

I have frequently used this quick method to break a stuck macro execution and switch to another one, but now I have to manually stop the running macro and then run the other one, otherwise nothing happens.

It's not such a big boredom, but it requires additional mouse clicks here and there that could be easily avoided.
Tom, Tech Support

Re: Can't start a new macro if another one is running

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:11 pm

Hi lanx,

Thank you for taking the time to report this here and bringing it to our attention! I have logged this issue for further investigation by our development team.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
eker

Re: Can't start a new macro if another one is running

Post by eker » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:28 pm

Same here, i can not call other imacro with command line when a macro is running, I need a way for stop the first macro (he is running) and execute the second macro