Bookmarks

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
dz69

Bookmarks

Post by dz69 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:46 am

first of all, great extension for fireworks. works quite sweet for me

is there a way to put the recorded setting in an bookmark entry? i want to start the makros directly from the bookmarks and not from the Recorder Sidebar...is that possible?
Hannes, Tech Support

Post by Hannes, Tech Support » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:41 pm

Hello,

that's a very good idea which I will directly pass on to the dev team.

Thanks!

Hannes
pse

Re: Bookmarks

Post by pse » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:24 pm

dz69 wrote:is there a way to put the recorded setting in an bookmark entry? i want to start the makros directly from the bookmarks and not from the Recorder Sidebar...is that possible?
+1 :roll:
cleverrox

Post by cleverrox » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:33 pm

Yeah - this is a feature I very much want. Actually would be my #1 request. Great product!
sven007

Post by sven007 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:43 am

I agree aswell. awesome feature. it would replace many of my current bookmarks :)
emptybeer

Post by emptybeer » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:53 pm

I'd have to cast my vote for this one as well. To able to run an iMacro from a Bookmark would put iMacros over the top. When I'm trying to save mouse clicks my using an iMacro, it is just a bit inconvenient to have to open the iMacros window, navigate through the iMacro tree, select the iMacro and then Play it. I know we're talking just a few seconds, but isn't that the point? A few seconds repeated is several minutes.

Again, Bookmark compatibility would be ideal!