Bookmarks

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
dz69

Bookmarks

Post by dz69 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:46 am

first of all, great extension for fireworks. works quite sweet for me

is there a way to put the recorded setting in an bookmark entry? i want to start the makros directly from the bookmarks and not from the Recorder Sidebar...is that possible?
Hannes, Tech Support

Post by Hannes, Tech Support » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:41 pm

Hello,

that's a very good idea which I will directly pass on to the dev team.

Thanks!

Hannes
pse

Re: Bookmarks

Post by pse » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:24 pm

dz69 wrote:is there a way to put the recorded setting in an bookmark entry? i want to start the makros directly from the bookmarks and not from the Recorder Sidebar...is that possible?
+1 :roll:
cleverrox

Post by cleverrox » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:33 pm

Yeah - this is a feature I very much want. Actually would be my #1 request. Great product!
sven007

Post by sven007 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:43 am

I agree aswell. awesome feature. it would replace many of my current bookmarks :)
emptybeer

Post by emptybeer » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:53 pm

I'd have to cast my vote for this one as well. To able to run an iMacro from a Bookmark would put iMacros over the top. When I'm trying to save mouse clicks my using an iMacro, it is just a bit inconvenient to have to open the iMacros window, navigate through the iMacro tree, select the iMacro and then Play it. I know we're talking just a few seconds, but isn't that the point? A few seconds repeated is several minutes.

Again, Bookmark compatibility would be ideal!