Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:11 pm
I downloaded the newly released iMacros v8.6 because I was having trouble with the bugs in the older version.
The new one is now giving me different troubles.
Here's the error I am getting:
And here's the script I'm running:
Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD=8300326 RECORDER=FX
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Like
TAG POS=1 TYPE=LABEL ATTR=ID:timelineHeadlineLikeButton
WAIT SECONDS = 1.4
Anybody know what is going wrong?
What do I need to do to make this script work for me?
Derek, Tech Support
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:27 pm
Do you get the same error if you do the steps manually in the same browser?
This error that mentions the wyciwyg:// protocol, is an internal protocol used by Firefox and normally indicates that something is wrong with the browser such as a corrupt cache.
Please manually clear the browser cache (Tools - Clear Recent History). If you're still getting the error, please create a new Firefox user profile and install iMacros into that clean profile and try it again.