iMacros Error - Help!

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
markusjones

iMacros Error - Help!

Post by markusjones » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:04 pm

Hey guys!
I downloaded the newly released iMacros v8.6 because I was having trouble with the bugs in the older version.

The new one is now giving me different troubles.
Here's the error I am getting:
RuntimeError: Error loading page wyciwyg://331/http://addmefast.com/free_points/facebook_Likes.html, line 4 (Error code: -933)
And here's the script I'm running:

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=8300326 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=http://addmefast.com/free_points/facebook_Likes.html
WAIT SECONDS=3  
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Like
WAIT SECONDS=3   
TAB T=2
FRAME F=0
TAG POS=1 TYPE=LABEL ATTR=ID:timelineHeadlineLikeButton
WAIT SECONDS = 1.4
TAB T=2
TAB CLOSE
WAIT SECONDS=2.7
Anybody know what is going wrong?
What do I need to do to make this script work for me?
Best,
-Mark
Derek, Tech Support

Re: iMacros Error - Help!

Post by Derek, Tech Support » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:16 pm

Hello!

Do you get the same error if you do the steps manually in the same browser?

This error that mentions the wyciwyg:// protocol, is an internal protocol used by Firefox and normally indicates that something is wrong with the browser such as a corrupt cache.

Please manually clear the browser cache (Tools - Clear Recent History). If you're still getting the error, please create a new Firefox user profile and install iMacros into that clean profile and try it again.

Thanks!