help me with "wait seconds" problem

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
skycat

help me with "wait seconds" problem

Post by skycat » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:49 am

Hello guys.

I have problem - With old version I create script for one page, but in page is timer and I set-up "wait"
procedure. (Wait seconds=10)

When I update to last wersion - 8.6, When I run script, I receive this error:

RuntimeError: Error loading page wyciwyg://85/http://www.page.com/members/inpage, line 4 (Error code: -933)

When I click manualy, all work, but when I start script, start page loading, and when start first timer, I receive this error.

All script is:

1. VERSION BUILD=8300326 RECORDER=FX
2. TAB T=1
3. URL GOTO=http://www.page.com/members/inpage
4. WAIT SECONDS=10
5. CLICK X=1021 Y=478
6. TAB T=2
7. FRAME F=0
8. WAIT SECONDS=15
9. CLICK X=833 Y=45
10 WAIT SECONDS=15
11. CLICK X=828 Y=45
12. WAIT SECONDS=15
13. TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:STOP
14. TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Yes
15. TAB CLOSE
16. TAB T=1

I receive error when first timer start counting.. When I remove rows with "wait seconds" all work, but inpage timers stop me. How I can fix this trouble or with what I can replace "wait" command

P.s. I receive this error for all my scripts, iMacros stop work for me
Thanks
Derek, Tech Support

Re: help me with "wait seconds" problem

Post by Derek, Tech Support » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Hello!

What version of Firefox do you have?
Do you get the same error if you do the steps manually in the same browser?
Try running the SaveAs.iim demo macro (which has a WAIT command after the URL GOTO command) to see if it also produces the error.

This error that mentions the wyciwyg:// protocol, is an internal protocol used by Firefox and normally indicates that something is wrong with the browser such as a corrupt cache.
Please manually clear the browser cache (Tools - Clear Recent History). If you're still getting the error, please create a new Firefox user profile and install iMacros into that clean profile and try it again.

Thanks!
Kind regards,
iMacros Support